Chapter 16//Gender

JUST SAW THE NEW CIPS FROM THE EPISODE "TRUTH" EPISODE 1 SEASON 4!!

I almost got caught by my parents editing my story🥲

Earlier I got caught reading another a miraculous ladybug fan fic. It was called Endgame: A Miraculous Fan Fiction from chatnoirsbitch
So much smut😩😭😃
I WAS ALMOST CAUGHT READING A SMUT CHAPTER😭😭

That's the scariest thing that happened 🥲 my heart was beating so fast. I had to lie to them that I was doing homework so I told me to not disturb me and with that they left🤦🏻‍♀️🥲

Anyways...... THANK YOU FOR 600 READS🥰

POV ADRIEN
~Adrien's house~
~The next week~

I was practicing my piano at my bedroom as i heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

It was my father.

"Hello Adrien. Sit down in the couch, we need to talk." My dad said as he walked inside. I was a little nervous.

"Okay father."

We sat down on my white couch.

"Yes father?" I asked.

"Adrien. You need to start to packing your stuff, we are leaving Paris and we are moving to New York. We are staying in New York for my job. Marinette can not come. She has to stay. Okay?" My father said.

"Wait. WHAT! Father I have to be with Marinette! She's pregnant and tomorrow she is going to tell me the gender! And i want to be with my family!" I raised my voice.

"Adrien. Please just tell her your coming next month. Don't tell her your moving there. You are not allowed to contact her. We already started packing last week. Now people will pack and clean up your room and our flight will be tomorrow at 2 pm." He said.

"NO FATHER! Please don't! You are going to make her be all alone! I am the father of her child! My baby can not grow up without a father!" I yelled.

"Sorry Adrien. You're too young. They couldn't do the baby clothing line." He said.

"All you care is about money!" I yelled.

"We will try to start a baby clothing line at New York. Sorry Adrien. But again, you're too young. Please promise me you will not tell Marinette. If she comes up to you, say that you will be coming back." He got up and exited my room and people started coming inside to pack and clean.

I started crying. My heart was broken. My chest hurt so much. I fell in the floor. I threw an expensive ring on the floor. I felt like I couldn't even breathe.

BUT WHY?!

POV MARINETTE
~The next day~
~Adrien's house~

Today is the day! I just found out the gender of my baby yesterday and something else which makes it even more exciting! Today I was going to tell Adrien!

I was walking to Adrien's huge mansion. I rang the bell and they opened the gate for me. Adrien's bodyguard opened the door for me and I got in. It looked even more..... empty.

I walked up stairs and knocked on Adrien's door.

"Adrien? Adrien?" I was kinda worried but i thought he was playing tricks on me.

I opened the door. It looked empty. I was really confused. Maybe this was going to be the baby's room. I entered the room as I saw Adrien packing his clothes in a suitcase.
I walk towards him and I stood in front of him.

"Kitty? What are you doing?" I asked.

"Hey. I'm just... I'm packing because I'm leaving to go to New York, but i will be coming next month." The guy with green emerald eyes said. He smiled but it seemed fake.

"Oh. So. Why?" I frowned.

"Don't worry. Just that.... I have to go right now." He hugged me tightly to hide his frown. It lasted only for 5 seconds.

"You will be come back next month?" I asked him to make sure.

"Yes." He tried not to look at me.

"You promise?" I cupped his cheek.

There was a pause of silence.

"Y-yes. Now I'ma be late." He quickly and lightly pushed my hand away from his face and got his suitcase. He fast walked downstairs.

"Wait! Adrien!" I needed to tell him the gender before he left.

He quickly opened the door and left outside. He got inside the car then the car drove out of the Agreste mansion.

"Adrien!" Tears start forming inside my bluebell eyes then they ran down my cheeks like a water fall.

"You didn't even say goodbye." I walk out of the mansion and get a taxi.

I walked inside the bakery. There were a bit of customers so my parents didn't notice me. I went upstairs, still in tears. I speed walked to the kitchen and get a bucket of ice cream. I quickly walked upstairs to my bedroom and lay down on my chaise.

"Marinette. You know he is coming back next month. So you don't have to worry about it." Tikki said after she came out of my purse and flew next to me.

"But... Did you see. He didn't say goodbye, and if he is leaving for a month, he shouldn't be packing all of his stuff." I lick my spoon full of ice cream.

"Oh Marinette. He is maybe tired or he is in a bad mood." Tikki comforted me.

"But he was really excited to know the baby's gender and today was the day, but he didn't even ask about it." I started sobbing again.

"Well call him or text him."

"You're right Tikki! Thank you!." I wiped my tears as I took out my phone out of my purse to I call him...

He didn't answer.

"He didn't answer. I'ma text him."

~One week later~

It has been a week. Adrien has not been answering my calls not even my texts. He has been ignoring me. I have been in my room sobbing Every. Single. Day. Tikki always tried to comfort me, but it didn't work.

HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THAT HE IS HAVING A BABY GIRL!

POV ADRIEN

I felt really bad of what I did to Marinette. My first ever real girlfriend. The mother of my child. Even though i won't be with any of them. I think I broke her heart real bad. My father told me to block her in anyway so she won't contact me. I was heart broken too. I didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to all my friends. I miss everyone already.

I'm at New York. My father bought another mansion. I was really pissed off at my father, but I couldn't do anything about it.

I went inside my new bedroom which was empty of course. I got an expensive ring out of my pocket and kissed it. I put it back inside my pocket.

I was going to be home schooled again. How boring.

"I miss Nino, Max, Kim, Alya, Rose, and mostly all my friends and Ladybug too. But most of all, I miss Marinette and.... my... baby." I felt tears forming inside my green emerald eyes. I took a ultrasound strip out of my other pocket and kissed the ultrasound pictures. I put it back inside my pocket.

"Wow. That's pretty sad." The little black cat kwami flew next to me.

"Shut up Plagg!" I sniffed and went downstairs to get my stuff. I mean at least i still have Plagg.