Chapter 6//11:00 pm

POV MARINETTE

~Marinette's bedroom~

*yawns* "Okay Tikki, I'm finished with my homework, I already finished with my design, cleaned up my house, and I already patrolled." I said.

*yawns* "Yes and tomorrow we need to turn in the macaroons at 9 am." Tikki said.

"Yup." I go up my loft/bed. "Goodnight Tikki."

"Goodnight Marinette."

~3 minutes later~

Tikki opens her eyes and saw something from the balcony. She hid under my chaise.

~11:00 pm~

*tap* *tap* *tap*
I wake up and see Chat noir outside.

I open the trapdoor and he jumps quickly inside.

"Is there something wrong Cha-"

Chat cuts me off and kisses me.

He pushes me and pins me down on my bed. He is now on top of me. I put my hands on his chest and push him away.

"Chat w-what are you doing?" I ask breaking the kiss.

"I-I'm s-sorry purrincess." Chat frowned.

I mean I do want to kiss him but isn't it going a little too far. I mean.... I stare into his beautiful shiny green eyes and I know what he wants to do. His eyes were filling up with lust. Well.... it's only going to be one time, why not.

"Umm no, uhh... y-you can.... keep going." I bite my bottom lip as I stare on his lips.

We started kissing again but then it turns into a big make out session. He then goes down and kisses my neck leaving me wet red hickeys.

"Are your parents home?" He asked me while he tucks a hair behind my ear.

"N-no, they are staying over at my grandpa's house to help him."

"Well good, so we can have some alone time." He grins and winked.

He sits back down and looks down my room where my desk is. He goes down the stairs going towards my desk where I do my designs.

"What are you doing?" I looked confused.

I saw him come back up to my bed/loft and showed me a piece of fabric.

"I have to keep my identity a secret. You'll put this on." He winked.

"Wait no, c-can't you just pull the zipper down?" I go up to him and grab his bell. I try to pull it down but it's fake just like some pants I bought last week.

"It can't, I have to de-transform. I know you want to look but that's the only way."

He gave me the blindfold, which was just a piece of purple fabric.

"It's not fair, you get to look but not me." I frowned.

"Next time purrincess. Now hurry and put it on, I can't wait!" He grinned. I giggled and tied the blindfold on my head. It was pretty dark. I wish I can look at him right now. I layed back down waiting for him.

I heard him say, "Plagg, claws in." I can barely see the green light from his de-transformation. "Plagg go outside, give us some privacy." I heard.

"Yeah I know, I already wanted to leave when you started kissing her." I heard his kwami.

"Okay now leave." I felt awkward when they had their little conversation.

I felt some pair of lips kissing my neck. "Sorry about that." Chat whispered.

"I-it's fine." I tried to cup his face. I moved my thumbs to find his lips and I moved his face in front of mine so I can kiss him again.

We start kissing again.

They undressed themselves and did it.
And yeah... they didn't have any protection.
They fell asleep after they did it.

~7 in the morning~

I woke up and I had a lot of pain "down there". My blindfold was on my neck, I took it off. I look around and Chat is not here. He must've left early. I get up and put on my pajamas. I clean up my room and I noticed that my bed sheets and covers were dirty. I remove them and put them in the washing machine. I pick out some clothes and I go downstairs to the bathroom and I take a shower.

I finished getting ready and it was 8:23 am. I go back to my room and put some new covers. I got a message from my mom.

Mom: Good morning sweetie! We are still at your grandpa's house. Don't forget to turn in the macaroons at 9 am ok sweetie. We will come back at 2 okay. Love you❤️

Marinette: Good morning maman! I won't be late to turn the macaroons okay. Bye love you too💕

•• yes she did turn in the macaroons at 9am ••

- - - - - - - - - - • • • • • •
They did it 2 more times the next week. (😭)
But then they stopped. Because they are MINORS!
• • • • • • • - - - - - - - - - -

~one month later~

Monday Morning~7:19 am

"Good morning Marinette! Wake up!" Tikki yelled at me.

"Good morning Tikki *yawns*" I am still laying down in bed with my eyes closed.

"Wake up! You're going to be late for school!" Tikki yelled again.

"Tikki, it's Sunday. I don't have school..." I said softly.

"Marinette, IT'S MONDAY! Yesterday was Sunday!" Tikki yelled even more.

I opened my eyes fast and jumped out of bed.

"Hurry! Your school starts at 7:35!!" Tikki yelled even more and more.

I was in the middle of putting on my shoes until I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom downstairs and threw up inside the toilet.

"Are you okay Marinette?!" Tikki said.

"Um yeah. Just a bug I guess." I finished throwing up.

"Well if your not feeling well go tell your mom." Tikki said with a worried tone.

"Sweetie? Are you okay? I saw you run in here while I was making breakfast." My mom yelled from the outside of the bathroom.

"Yeah maman I'm fine!" I yelled back.

I open the door and my mom touches my forehead and cheeks.

"Well you don't have a temperature." My mom said.

"It must've been last nights dinner." I smile.

"Are you feeling well to go to school today?" My mom asked.

"Yeah I'ma just brush my teeth and eat my croissant at my way to school."

"Alright sweetie, if you're not feeling well at school just come back home okay." She smiles at me and hugs me.

"Okay maman."

I brush my teeth, I get a croissant and run all the way to school.