Chapter 12//Baby Bump

(((Sorry I thought this picture was funny and I really wanted to put it in😭🤣🤪)))

Also, THANK YOU FOR 264 READS!! Almost to 300 reads! Thank you! Love youuu ❤️❤️

POV ADRIEN

I turn around.....

I see a girl a short hair blunette girl.

"Hey Kagami." I said kindly.

"Hey Adrien, how was practice?" Kagami asked.

"Well is was pretty good." I smiled. " How about you?" I asked her.

"It was great too. I was thinking.... if we can hangout and maybe with Marinette. And if she wants, she can bring Luka so she like won't be alone." The blunette girl said.

"Okay..... Should I say no? Oh shoot! She doesn't know about me and Marinette! I do want to but i don't want Luka to be with my girlfriend! Wait...... Marinette is not my girlfriend.... Yet. I HAVEN'T ASKED HER OUT! Ok well..... Should I tell her?" I thought.

"I'm sorry Kagami but maybe next time. I'm kinda busy." I said.

"Oh ok then. We should go to the ice rink again like the last time, maybe.... Wednesday?" She said.

"Ummm.... Maybe i should tell Kagami in Wednesday. I hope she won't get heartbroken." I thought.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Okay then." She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I wasn't really happy about that. We said goodbye and i went outside and saw Gorilla here to pick me up.

~Adrien's house~

I went inside and my dad was standing in the middle of the stairs.

"Hello Adrien, what do you need?" My father asked.

"Hi father. I want to talk to you.... but privately." I said. My hands were sweating, like.... a lot.

My father stood there for a little bit.

"Okay Adrien. In my office." He said. We went inside his office and closed the door. Natalie and Gorilla were left outside the room. I sat down on a white sofa and my dad sat down on a grey sofa chair.

"Okay Adrien, what is it?" He asked. I was really nervous! But i can't make him do anything wrong. I can't hurt Marinette's heart like her dad said.

"So father... I don't know how to t-tell you, but... I'm g-going to be a f-father." I said while looking down at my knees.

"Are you saying that you got a girl.... pregnant?" My dad asked.

"Y-yes father." I felt tears about to fall because I know that my father would get pissed off.

There was a silent pause.

"Who?" My father asked.

"Ummm... M-marinette." I then looked up at my dad's face. "She is very kind and beautiful. She was a really great friend. But now I want to have a great relationship with her." I kinda smiled, but i was afraid what my dad was going to say. "She is the one who designed my hat for our fashion show, remember? She designs a lot! She loves designing. But anyways, she's a really kind girl and i love her." I said while smiling.

My dad still had that boring face of his.

"The baker's daughter? Well... she has talent." My dad said.

"Yeah she does." I really wanted to impress my father about Marinette. Hehehe

"What are you going to do?" My father asked.

"Well, we are going to keep it. It's my responsibility too. And I don't know what else."

There was a small moment of silence.

"How did she get pregnant?" He asked. Well my face was really shocked. What did he mean?😳

"Uh what do you m-mean father?" I asked.

"I meant that when did you go with Marinette and you did it." My dad explained himself.

"Uh like 4-5 months ago, at Marinette's room." I said. My heart was beating faster then before and my hands were even more sweaty.

"Why? I never let you go to Marinette's house." My father said.

"Uh well..." I mumbled.

"WTH SHOULD I SAY! Like ummm..... Okay i think I got it." I thought.

"I uh... It was b-because she was going to be home a-alone and I was worried because she told me she was feeling sick so I sneaked out at night to see if she was okay and so that's when it happened." I looked back down to my knees.

"Okay Adrien. You're to young to be a father. She can keep that baby but you can not be with Marinette and the baby, or she can do abortion or adoption, and you can still be with that girl." My dad said.

"WHAT! NO!" I stood up. Why would he say that.

"Yes Adrien, it's for your own good. Remember, you're to busy to be a young father which you will be even more busier, and will ruin your career."

"No father, it's not my career it's yours. And it won't be ruined. We can fix the scheduling! I want to be with Marinette and my child! I won't regret it." I said.

My father sighed. "Fine Adrien. I want my son to be happy. I will then start a new line for baby clothing for the Agreste Company." My dad said.

"Yes thanks father!!" I was was really happy. I ran to my dad and hugged him. Even if he didn't like it.

I then left the office and ran to my bedroom.
I called Marinette and told her about what happened.

POV MARINETTE

~Marinette's bedroom/house~

I was talking to Adrien on the phone while I was laying down on my chaise. I hanged up and smiled happily. I really thought something bad was going to happen but no thank God.

"Oh my goodness Marinette! This is so great! I can't wait till the baby will come!" The red kwami told me with her cute squeaky voice.

"I know! Adrien and I are going to be the best parents!" I said while standing up walking up to my full length mirror and lifting up my shirt a little to see my baby bump.

"Wow it's getting bigger." Tikki said.

"Yes it is. I really want to know the gender now but I have to wait like in 2 months." I said while rubbing my belly bump.

"That's a long time. Well I think it's a... Girl? I don't know but I really want you to have a girl." The red kwami said.

"Yeah me too. Well I'ma take a picture of my bump." I said.

I get my phone i left at my chaise and go back where my mirror was and take it a picture. I saved it and send it to Adrien and Alya.

But.... I've made a mistake....

I sent the picture to the wrong person.....

I was going to send it to Alya but i accidentally sent it to.....

Luka....