Chapter 24//I Love Him

I'm eating lunch right now at school, but here you go!❤️

Does anyone think I should write some smut on this story or something?
I'm not planning to, since I don't know how to write that kind of stuff, but my friend can.
So if you want smut, I have to ask my friend to write for me😛

Anyways..... Ima let you read!!! Bye bestiesssss💕

POV MARINETTE
~Marinette's apartment~

I called Adrien.

M= Marinette A= Adrien

M: Adrien!

A: Oh hi...

M: Why did you write that note?! I love you! I don't know why would you say such a thing like that! And why are you calling me a lair?! And if you don't explain, I won't let you see Emma again!

A: I'm not the only one who has to explain. Why are you with someone else? Try to explain to me.

M: What do you mean I'm with someone else?!

A: That you are in a relationship. Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me before or after we did it.

I was shocked. How did he know.

M: I-I d-don't know.

A: Well me neither. We are over this stupid shit. We were nothing the whole time. I wanted us to be something. I wanted to be with you and Emma and be a cute happy family. But I guess not. I want you to drop off Emma on Sunday at my place. I will have her for the whole week. You know, you should have a family with Nathaniel. Since he is the one you love. We don't deserve to be together. We don't deserve to have a cute happy family together. Goodbye.

He hanged up.

I dropped onto the floor and started sobbing hard that I couldn't really breathe.

"Oh Marinette. Relax. Everything will be okay." Tikki tried to comfort me.

"Stop it! Everything is not going to be okay!" I yelled.

"Marinette!" Alya tried to open my door but it was locked.

Tikki hid inside a shoe box under my bed.

In the other side of the door:

"Auntie Alya? What's happening?" Emma asked.

"Oh your mommy. She yelled and it sounds like she's crying but she has her door locked and we can't get inside." Alya said while knocking on the door.

"Um well my mommy hides a tiny small key on top of mommy's door." Emma said calmly.

"Oh okay thanks Em." Alya got the key and unlocked her door.

"Go away!" I yelled. Alya closed the door behind her so Emma and Nino can not come in.

"What's going on?!" Alya asked while she put her hands on my shoulders.

"A-adrien! I-I love him!" I kept crying out loud.

"Oh! That shitty guy! I can go beat that stupid guy's ass." Alya was pretty angry at Adrien.

"N-no! It's my fault!" I cried even more.

"What? What happened?" Alya said trying to calm herself down.

"I AM A LAIR! I LIED!"

"No! Marinette stop!"

"Why didn't I tell him about me and Nathaniel!?"

"Calm down Marinette." Alya hugged me.

After a while of sobbing on Alya's shoulder, I fell asleep. Alya asked Nino to carry me onto my bed. Alya took off my shoes and tucked me in bed.