Chapter 35//Red Flying Thingy

Heyyy!

THANK YOU FOR 5.97K READSSSSS!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕
AND 146 VOTES!!!!💖💖💖💕💞💞💞💞

I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORYYYY!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry for not posting, I needed a little break bc of school and stuff😪

Plus where I love is getting reallyyy hot and it makes me really tired Idk why😂

But yeah.... just rewatched the Shanghai Special again for the 14th time😛

Oh and!!! I don't really know about like relationships bc......🥲😪

I've always been single😭😭
So my friends have to tell me about their past or present relationships😃✋🏼

ANYWAYS!!!!

ENJOY!!!!🍿🍿🥜🥜🍦🍦🍭🍭🍪🍪🍡🍡🍬🍬🍼🍼🍼

POV ADRIEN

~Monday~

I exited my bedroom, ready to go to teach at school.

"Good morning Adrien." Natalie smiled with a clipboard on her hand.

"Morning Natalie." I yawned and went to the dining room. Natalie followed me from behind.

"Adrien, you forgot your messenger bag. You left it in your father's office." She handed me my bag.

"Thanks Natalie." I took it and put it on.

I sat on a chair and started eating my breakfast my personal chef made me.

After I finished, I stood up and said goodbye.

I went to the teachers lounge and signed myself in. I left to my classroom to prepare for class.

I entered my room and turned on the lights. I put my messenger bag on top of my desk and took a big pack of candy Smarties out. I put one Smartie on each side of the tables for each student.

I took my laptop out of my bag. I signed in to prepare for today's lesson. I walked out of my class to go do my Monday's morning duty.

I stood in the inside entrance of the school. I was using my phone because doing this is pretty boring.

POV MARINETTE

It was Monday morning. Today was Emma's and Hugo's first day of school in Paris! Emma is in 7th grade and Hugo is in 2nd grade.

I got up from my bed and walked down the stairs of my loft/bed. I went towards the bunk bed to wake up my beautiful kittens.

"Marinette." I turned around as I saw my little red kwami behind me.

"Oh good morning Tikki." I whispered.

"Good morning, I just wanna say that I want some cookies or macaroons because I'm hungry." Tikki whispered with her squeaky cute voice.

"Sorry Tikki, I'll give you some while I'm making breakfast for these cuties. And I'm also sorry that I haven't been giving you a lot of attention, It's so hard having two kids and being an adult with many jobs." I whispered.

"It's fine Marinette, your kids are way more important."

"Your important too, Tikki."

"Thank you Mari, now wake up your kiddos so they won't be late for school like you always were."