Chapter 33//Baby Hugo

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU FOR 4.48K READS!!  AHHHHH!! ❤️❤️💕💕

I'm at lunch and I just bit my cheek while eating 😭

Anyways!!!!!

GUYS! I know everyone wants Marinette and Adrien to get back to together BUT....

Not yet😁

BECAUSE THEN THE STORY HAS TO END REALLY EARLY😭😭

I want them to have problemas because yeah... I want it like that 🥰

IM SO SORRY BUT I ALREADY HAVE THE STORY PLANNED EVER SINCE I HAD THE IDEA TO MAKE THIS STORY😭✋🏼

Like everyday I have so many different ideas but I'm like oh no that's not good or oh yeah that's good and the next day I forget :( and it takes me hours or days that get that idea again for the story🤪

But yeah!!!!

Thank you for reading 💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰

Bye bestiessssssss! Enjoy🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟😎🎂🎂🎂🎂🥛🥛🥛🥛🍽🍽

POV MARINETTE

The door opened as I saw a nurse come in.

It was Jonah holding my baby Hugo. He was crying loudly.

"He's great at crying." Jonah chuckled and handed me my baby.

"Yeah I guess." I sighed with a smile. "Oh he stopped crying."

"Oh my! He is so cute~" My mom jumped with excitement.

"Yes he is. He looks a lot like me this time." I smiled.

My parents came closer to me to look at baby Hugo. My mom held him next, then my dad.

"Can I speak with Marinette privately? If you don't mind..." Jonah asked.

"Oh of course." My dad handed me my baby back.

"Just tell us with you're finished. We will be waiting outside." My parents walked out of the room and closed the door on their way out.

"What do you need?" I looked at him with a grin.

"Well.... I saw someone right now before I came here, he was with your baby." He took baby Hugo from me and placed him on his hospital crib. He came back next to me.

"W-with my baby?! Who?" I was kinda freaking out. Who was with my baby!

"His name was Adrien... he said he wanted to meet his baby."

"That bitch." I rolled my eyes. "I told him he would never meet him, and he did. How did he know that I'm here?!"

"I don't know. He just told me he wanted to be happy for once and wanted to meet his baby."

"It's not his anymore." I rolled my eyes again. I kind of felt bad. Maybe I was a little harsh on him, but he cheated on me. I don't know what to do.

"He doesn't deserve to be happy." He said and started leaning closer to me.

The next thing you know, we were making out. I was still laying down. I couldn't really move because I was pretty sore. My hospital gown was down my waist, which showed my naked top half of my body.

His hand was placed on my waist and his other hand was on my breast. A little bit of white liquid came out of my nipple when he squeezed it. My hands cupped his cheeks.