Chapter 36//Protection

HEYYY!! SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATEEE!!!

BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER!!!

BUT YEAH THANK UOU FOR 6.88K READSSS!❤️❤️💕❤️ AND 159 VOTES!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕

K! BYE BESTIESSSS

ENJOY!!!🍪🍪🍪🥛🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

POV ADRIEN

I finally got to see my daughter again. I missed her so much. When she was younger she looked a lot like me, and now she looks more like Marinette but with blonde hair of course.

After all the sobbing, she walked to my classroom with me to pick up my stuff and leave some stuff for the substitute.

"Hey Mr." A boy from the class raised his hand.

"Yes, Joshua?"

"Who is the substitute?" He asked.

"I don't know, the principal is picking."

Everyone groaned.

"Mr?" A girl from the class raised her hand.

"Yes, Carol?"

"What happened over there in the entrance of the school and who is she?" She pointed to Emma.

"Well.... she's my daughter." I looked over to Emma. She was sitting on my desk chair. "Her name is Emma."

"Ohh~, so you are not virgin." Fabian smirked and pointed to me with his thumb up.

Everyone laughed.
I rolled my eyes.

"But why so...... dramatic?" Carol said.

"What do you mean.... 'dramatic'." I was confused.

"Like.... why were you breaking down and all that."

"Oh uh you see, that's personal." I put on my messenger bag.

"Please, we are your uh... amigos? Yeah amigos." Fabian said.

"Still." I left papers on top of the desk.

"Please."
"Come on."
"We need to know more about you."

"F-fine." I groaned.

"Yay!" Everyone yelled.

"So when I was 16, me and my girlfriend.... wait-" I tapped my finger on my chin. "Oh she wasn't my girlfriend yet, we just liked each other I guess. Then one night we did the "deed"." I did quotation marks on both of my hands.

"Wow Mr. Agreste." Fabian smirked.

"Ok well, my girlfriend found out she was pregnant one month later after that night, then I found out about her pregnancy."

"Oop." One of the students said.

"We had a tinny but of problems here and there, but then I had to move to New York, I didn't want to. I was about to propose to her and she was about to tell me the gender of our babies."

|I cleared my throat to continue.

"So then I left mar- my ex in Paris pregnant and she went through birth alone. I couldn't contact anyone from Paris." I looked at Emma, she was shocked. Her eyes were red and watery.

"S-so then 5 years later I-" yup I got interrupted again.

"5 YEARS!" A girl yelled.

"Y-yes... I know. I came back though.... I met Emma after that and we had so much fun. She was the cutest 5 year old princess." Everyone looked at her.