Chapter 3//Kiss or Kill

POV ADRIEN

~At Adrien's bedroom~

I jumped back inside my bedroom and de-transformed.

*Plagg yawns*
"FIN-AL-LY! I'm going to eat my yummy camembert!" Plagg goes and eats his camembert.

"What did I just do at Marinette's house?!" I said.

*Plagg swallows*
"You kissed her obviously." He continues to eat the camembert.

"No no no no..." I sit down on my bed and put my hands on my head. "I wasn't thinking."

"But didn't you say she was your purrincess?" Plagg swallows another camembert.

"Yeah, but..... I just like her as a friend.... and I'm in love with Ladybug."

"Wait... do I like Marinette just as friend? Yes I do. No I don't. Yes I do. No I don't. BUT I DO! Ahhhh!!" I thought.

"You're so confusing, it's obvious that you like Marinette after what you did. And she probably likes you now because of that." *swallows camembert*

"No, she probably doesn't like me at all."

"You know that Ladybug doesn't like you and she rejects you all the time so I guess it's time to move on."

I ignore him and I go to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Oh and sorry Plagg I didn't get you anything from the bakery!" I yelled out from the shower.

POV MARINETTE

~Thursday morning at school~

"Hey Marinette!" Alya said waiting at me at the stairs outside in front of the school.

I walk up to Alya (my best friend)

"Hey Alya!"

We hug each other.
Nino come towards us.

"Finally Marinette you're not late." Nino said.

"You better not miss any classes today because I missed you yesterday." Alya said.

"I missed you too!" I said back at her.

Adrien then walks toward us.

"Hi Adrien!" I say with a smile.

"Wait, wow! How did I not stutter... that is.. so weird." I thought.

"Oh hey Mari" he gets a pink blush on his cheeks and smiles.

"Omg! Did he just call me Mari?! Well that's different...." I thought.

We all go to our class.

~Time Skip~
After 4 classes we go to lunch.

I sit down next to Alya and Adrien sat in front of me and Nino in front of Alya. Alya wanted to play a game.

Kiss or Kill instead of kiss, marry, or kill.

We play the game and 6 minutes have passed and it was my turn.

"So Marinette.... kiss or kill" she was thinking. "Luka or Chat noir?" Alya smirks.

"Adrien stared at me and sat straight which was kinda weird but anyways..." I thought.

"Ummm that's easy. Kill Luka and kiss Chat noir." I smiled and blushed just for saying Chat noir.

"What!" Alya says with a shocked face. "You prefer Chat noir than Luka. But I thought you had feelings for Luka and you always told me you didn't like Chat noir."

"Yeah I know but I changed my mind actually." I blush and look down.

Adrien has a shocked face and blushes.

POV ADRIEN

~after school at Adrien's bedroom~

I came back home from school, went to bedroom, sat down on my desk chair, turned on my computer and looked at pictures of Marinette on Instagram.

"So Adriennn..... you seeeee...." Plagg smiles and gets close to my face.

"See what?" I ask

"She does like you." He eats a piece of camembert.

I smirk.

"Wow she likes me... that's so great! She is so beautiful! Maybe Plagg is right, I should move on. But Marinette. She is just a friend... what is wrong with me!" I thought.

"Okay Plagg in 4 hours let's go patrol and after that let's go at Marinette's."

"Agghhh!! Whyyy!" He groans.

"Just because." I smile.