Chapter 18//Paris

I apologize that I didn't update yesterday. I had school in the morning, then I had to do so muchhhhh homework 🥲
I have to turn in 2 essays today at 11:59 pm and I've only done my English essay, which I turned in yesterday at night and I have my world history essay half done.
I'm literally failing English so badly so I might be busy.😩😭😭

Then my parents told me to take a little break on my phone 😭✋🏼

I literally got 3 hours of sleep yesterday and I got 5 hours of sleep today and I just woke up soooo today at night Ima at least sleep for 7 hours😩

But here you gooooo!!!!

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR 900 READS!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

POV MARINETTE
~Marinette's apartment~

I woke up on my beige soft couch. I noticed it was 2:15 pm. Alya told me if it was okay if she can pick up Emma from school with Anaya and come back straight to my apartment.

I got up to change to my normal clothes on and put my dark blue hair on high ponytail.

I went to the kitchen and made food for lunch when they come back.

~15 minutes later~

*knock* *knock *knock*

I ran to my front door, I opened to see Alya and Nino with Emma on top of Nino and Anaya on top Alya. They put them down and Emma ran to hug me. She jumps on me and she had her arms wrapped around my neck, her laying her head on my shoulder with her legs wrapped around me body.

"Okay get down now, I have to say hi to your Auntie and Uncle." She gets down.

"Hey Anaya!" I said and giving her a hug.

"Hello Auntie Mari!" She kisses my cheek.

"Hey girl!" Me and Alya say at the same time. We hug each other.

"Hey dudette!" Nino said. He hasn't changed BAHAHA.

"Hey Nino!" I hug him too.

"Where are the twins?" I asked.

"I left them with my parents. They kept crying and when my parents got them in their arms they immediately stopped crying. I guess they love their grandparents more then their real parents." Alya said while rubbing her temples.

"Oh well, at least you still have Anaya." I smiled and looked down to the little girls.

We spent the day together. Emma didn't have homework because tomorrow was Saturday. We playing games and the little girls even did Nino's makeup. Poor Nino, and poor me because they used a lot of my make. :(

POV ADRIEN
~The next week~

I was done packing my stuff. I decided it was a good idea to live back at Paris. We never sold the Agreste mansion, so I guess I can live there. My father went to London, I think he wouldn't know that would go back to Paris.

I got to the airport and flew back to Paris. I was so happy i was going back where I had the most fun.

It was 4 pm. I didn't know where all my old friends were. If I go to the bakery, Marinette's parents will kill me. So I decided to go to Chloe's hotel.

I saw Chloe getting out of an elevator holding a guys hand who had blue hair and a guitar on his other hand.

Luka?