Chapter 34//Mr. Agreste

Heyyyy☺️

A/N————————————-//// PLEASE READ

Guyssss I LITERALLY HAD THE BEST IDEA LIKE 2 DAYS AGO FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I TOTALLY FORGOT THE IDEA AND I COULDN'T REMEMBER 😭😭😭😭 SO I HAD TO MAKE UP ANOTHER IDEA😪 AND SO..... PROBABLY GOING TO REGRET WRITING THIS CHAPTER IDK🥲😭 but yeahhhh.....

And I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT THEM TOGETHER BUTTTTTTT

NOPE🥰

NOT YET OKAYYYYYYYY I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO GET MAD AT ME😈

Oh and just saying..... I'm hawkdaddy's wife so...... that's why I'm so mean🙄✋🏼

But I have to put my phone away😪✋🏼

So yeah.... byeeee bestiesssssss🤪

ENJOY🍿🍫🍡🍬🍬🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 cookies😋

POV MARINETTE

~7 Years Later~
~London, England~
~Marinette's apartment~

——- A/N ((Yeah.... sorry that's what I regret writing 🥲 but it's bc I want Emma and Hugo older😁))
——

I came back to my apartment from the grocery store. I came back with an exhausted face. I had A LOT of work to do. I'm not exaggerating.

To do list!

• Make breakfast
• Drop off Emma to her Middle School
• Drop off Hugo to his Elementary School
• Finish packaging orders
• Look/ Answer emails
• Finish designing the dance costumes for highschool dance class.
• Design anything for a costumer
• Clean up the house
• Make lunch
• Pick up my kids.
• Homework help
• Grocery shopping
Then
• Call my parents/friends

I barley have any free time.

"Mom! Your home!" A blonde 12 year old girl came up to hug me. She was wearing denim jeans with a purple shirt.

To be honest, I really miss when she called me mommy. It cheered me up all the time.

"Hi baby. Did you take good care of your little brother?" I kissed her cheek.

"Well not really. He doesn't want to talk to me." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey, don't roll your eyes. I'll talk to him." I headed to the kitchen and put the grocery bags on the kitchen table.

"He's probably gonna ask about our dad." She took her phone out, she started messaging her friends in a group chat.

I sighed. "He just doesn't unders-" I got interrupted.

"Mom, I don't remember his voice anymore." She put her phone back in her back pocket. "I miss him. I only have 2 pictures of him with me under my pillow and I try to imagine his voice again by looking at him from the pictures. B-but I can't." Her bluebell eyes started to tear up.

"Emma." I started walking up to her.

"I want to see him, mom! And if you don't want me to, I'll go by myself! I'll find him!" She ran to her bedroom.