Chapter 40 // Kitten

HEYYYYYYYY

#bored #lazy #5%onmyphone

A/N PLEASE READ:

Anyways...... GUYS WHO WANTS UMMM
S
M
U
T
?

PRETEND I DIDNT SAY THAT BUT I DO WANT AN ANSWER😃😬

But yeah ngl this chapter is actually pretty long. Well kind of BUT.....

THANK YOU FOR 9.3K READSSSS!!! AHHHHH!!!!

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE-

DID YOU GUYS SEE MR. PIGEON 72!!!!!!

JwkaiHjajjajwqnaiajajjakaiskaksjzjakakajakakakaksisksjzjwniszjzkkanaoaizkzisisjzjziahsusjzb Aqiaizuhziauzuzuaiwizujanauzuwoiaizosiwixosiwikzuxisizusiwisuxisisydjsjsiiswkw

IM STILL SCREAMING AND I WATCHED IT LIKE 4 TIMES ALREADY 😭✋🏼

If you want to watch it then go to Instagram and go to this account. @ miraculous.too some season 4 episodes are there and that account might be going private so I recommend you to follow it!!!!!!

BUT ANYHOOOOOOOO

ENJOY!🥮🥮🍼🍪🍼🍼🥡🥢🥜🍫

MARINETTE POV
~bakery~
~7:00 pm~

"Thank you, have a great day." I quickly turned around and start to clean up the bakery.

I went up to the front door to switch the sign to closed and locked the door.

"Today is the day!" I smiled.

"Yes! Finally a real date." The red kwami said.

"Yeah we never really had real dates."

"Well go get ready Marinette."

"Isn't too early?"

"Yeah but you have kids and you might be late."

"Oh you're kinda right. Let's go Tikki."

I quickly ran upstairs.

"Hi maman, I already closed up the bakery." I ran to the kitchen to get a quick snack.

"Okay thank you sweetie. Why are you in a rush?" My mom asked.

"I uh.... hehehe.... I'm going to uh.... with Alya, yeah Alya, I'm going out to eat with Alya." I nervously said.

"Okay sweetie, we can take care of Emma and Hugo while your with Alya."

"Okay thanks maman!" I ran upstairs to my bedroom.

I quickly got my clean underwear and bra out of my drawer.

"Mom, where are you going?" Emma asked.

"I'm uh going out with Alya." I said.

"Oh can I come with you!"

"No it's only an adult uh friend night."

She groaned. "Okay mom, but I'ma be soooo bored."

"Then text your friends. Your grandparents are going to take care of you and Hugo."

"Mom can I pleaseeee go with Jeremy!" Hugo whined.

"No Hugo. You guys are staying here. I'm going to take a shower, okay." I quickly left my room to the bathroom downstairs.

My shower took 10 minutes, since I want to smell so good for my kitty. I shaved my legs, my armpits, and... down there.

I put on my bra, panties and wrapped a towel around my body. I left the bathroom to my bedroom.