Chapter 7//Morning Sickness

POV MARINETTE

~at school~

I run to school hoping that I'm not late. I barely see people walking inside their class so class hasn't started yet. I make it to Mrs. Bustier's classroom. I sit next to Alya.

"Hey girl." Alya hugged me.

"Hey Alya." We both smile at each other.

"Hi Marinette." Adrien turned around and smiles at me.

"Ever since me and Chat started like randomly being together last month, Adrien has been acting differently to me." I thought.

"Hey Adrien." I smile back.

Our teacher begins the lesson.
6 minutes later I start feeling sick again. I raise my hand.

"Mrs. Bustier?!" I ask so she could hear me.

"Yes Marinette, what do you need?" Mrs. Bustier asked.

"I need to go use the restroom, I feel sick." I say while putting my other hand on my stomach.

"Marinette, stop giving me excuses. You will take forever or you won't be coming back to class and Alya will have to bring your stuff to your house again and I'm not letting that happen again." Mrs. Bustier said.

"But Mrs. this time it's for reals."

"I said no Marinette." She turns around and writes down notes on the chalk board.

"Alya, I think I'm going to throw up I can't hold it in." I whisper to Alya.

"Ummm... just go where the teachers desk is, there is a trash can there." She whispers back.

"Thanks." I put my hand on my mouth.

I quickly run at front, I get on my knees and throw up on the trash can.

"I'm so embarrassed! Everyone is probably looking at me!" I thought.

Everyone was worried about Marinette except Chloe.

"Hahahaha! Marinette you're so disgusting utterly disgusting. Hahaha!" Chloe laughed.

"Chloe, you need to stop. It isn't funny." Adrien told Chloe.

"Of course it is funny! Hahaha!" Chloe continues.

Everyone roles their eyes at Chloe.

"I apologize Marinette. I thought you were lying." Mrs. Bustier rubs me in my back. "You should go to the nurse."

I nod my head.

"Now, now class. Calm down. Marinette is okay. Alya can you take Marinette to the nurses office please." Mrs. Bustier asked.

"Yes Mrs. Bustier." Alya responded.

"Thank you Alya. Now let's continue our lesson."

Me and Alya walk to the nurses office.
We sit down.
The nurse checks on me and tells me that I have no fever or anything else.

"Alright I think you're fine, how many times did you throw up?" The nurse asked me.

"Well 2 times, but I think it was just a bug." I responded.

"What did you eat for dinner?" The nurse asked me.

"Um I ate pizza that my friend made and a small piece of baguette."

"Humm...  do you have a boyfriend?" She asked.

"Uh um I don't know. Uh yes. Um no. I just don't know." I stutter.

"Okay, the real question is have you been sexually active?" She asked.

Alya looks at me.

"Well.... Umm, maybe. I said.

"When was the last time?" She asked.

"Ummm like a month ago." I said.

"You might just have to take a pregnancy test." The nurse said.

My heart started beating fast.

"I can't be pregnant! I can't! How would my parents react! How would everyone at my school react! Real question is. HOW WOULD CHAT REACT! He stopped visiting me less after we did it the third time. What if I'm actually pregnant! He won't love me! He won't be with me or the baby that's probably inside me!" I thought.

"Okay Marinette, you can stay at school or go home and get a test and your friend can come with you for support." The nurse smiled.

I looked at Alya. She smiles at me and hugged me. We stand up and leave.

~Marinette's bedroom~

"I can't be pregnant!" I am sitting on my chaise hugging my pillow crying.

"Marinette. Who did you ummm... do it with?" Alya asked.

"I-I uh... don't know...." I said quietly.

"How do you not know Marinette!?" She sits next to me and put her arm on my back. "You can tell me anything."

"I just can't tell you Alya. I will tell you if I fix my problems."

"Okay.. then let's go buy a pregnancy test." She says with a smile.

"Umm fine, let's go."

We head downstairs and I tell my parents we are going to get some medicine.

We go to a pharmacy and try to find the pregnancy tests. We couldn't find them and there was a lady behind us.

"Hello, do you need any help little ladies?" An employee asked kindly.

"Umm yeah, we are t-trying to f-find where the preg-" the employee interrupted me.

"They pregnancy tests are over there, follow me."

Me and Alya look at each other, and we start following her.

"Right here." She said.

"thank you" me and Alya said.

"No problem." She smiles and left.

We got 2 good pregnancy tests and we go up front to pay.

There were 4 adults staring at us, which made us uncomfortable. We then got to pay and we left.