𝟞.𝟙𝟘 ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞

So sorry for the late update. I had finals this weekend and I was super busy. Also, my knees hurt a lot and that didn't really give me enough motivation to write. I hope you all enjoy, especially you Adel. :)

I saw something. A glimpse. It was them. It had to be.

"Did you... Did you see them?" I asked Lydia who nodded.

I was wearing this: 

"We didn't see anyone

"We didn't see anyone." Malia states and I shook my head.

"They were there." I say, "They were there. I know it." Lydia nodded in agreement, seeing them as well.

I glanced over at Scott. Ever since he had learned about Allison, he had thought she was dead. I didn't understand why. I knew that Allison would make it out of this, just like she did so many times before. She can do anything she puts her mind too. She's one of the best hunters I've ever met. She can take care of herself and Stiles. She'll know what to do when she gets back.

Liam ran up to the group. "There's something you need to see."

"Where's Anna?" I ask worriedly.

"She's with her father, but that's not why I'm here." Liam said.

"You're still here?" Scott asks confused and I elbowed him.

"But everyone else is gone. All of them. They're all gone. Look, you three have to come with me." Liam said looking over at Hunter, Scott, and I.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I can't explain it. I just have to show you guys." Liam said as he shook his head.

"Uh, alright." Scott looked over to Malia and Lydia. "You two stay here just in case they come back."

"If there's any hope, we need to keep on trying." I add.

Hunter nodded before he grabbed a crossbow and held it tight. He was ready to fight. I glanced over at him confused. "What? I can't fight the Ghost Riders off with batons."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Liam had brought the three of us to the hospital where we had frequently fought off the Ghost Riders. Scott was still questioning about why he was brought here. Why Liam brought us here.

"Seriously, I don't understand how you got girlfriends." I said annoyed.

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"'Allison's my first love, but more than that she's my friend.'" I quote.

"What's wrong with that?" Scott says.

"She's your first love, Scott. You'll always love her." I say annoyed as the two of us walked through the hospital.

I glanced up at the lights that started flickering on and off before we spotted a huge train track in the middle of the hallway. I looked up at the check in counter, a place where Melissa would be constantly. It had a 'Arrivals and Departures' plaque.