𝟞.𝟙𝟞 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Kaelin was afraid and she finally understood why.

The Anuk-ite.

It feeds on terror and chaos to survive and Beacon Hills is full of it. It can create and amplify a person's fear and Kaelin was afraid that it could do it to her. The Anuk-ite was also a shapeshifter so she had to be cautious wherever she went because... she could never know who it shaped itself into.

Kaelin knew that the pack needed more help and that's what sent her here.

Isaac knew all about the hunters and she needed his help more than anything to get her friend back, to get Hunter back, but Isaac didn't want to see her. Not after what she said to him.

"Look, he doesn't want to see you." Isaac's new friend sighed. "He doesn't even know how you found him here."

"Just tell him it's urgent." Kaelin said annoyed as she stopped the friend from shutting the door in her face. Isaac was sitting on the couch in the background and Kaelin could see him easily.

"He says he can't hear you." The friend sighed.

"He's literally right there." Kaelin snapped, "Hey, dumbass! I can see you!" Isaac ignored her as he just sat on his couch, reading Harry Potter. The friend held her back from getting through the door, having heard everything about who she was. "It's about Hunter!" Isaac's head snapped towards the door.

"Nathan, let her through." Isaac ordered.

Kaelin sighed annoyed, glaring at Nathan as he let her pass. Isaac glared at him as well. He placed his book on the coffee table before he snapped his head over to him. "Leave." Isaac said and Nathan scurried out, clearly afraid of him, Isaac smirked, hoping that he had impressed her.

"That wasn't impressive." Kaelin said, "Just if you were thinking that." Kaelin crossed her arms over her chest as she glared at the boy in front of her.

"What do you want, Kaelin?" Isaac said, "It was a sick move using Hunter to let you in here."

"I don't want you back." Kaelin snapped harshly, "I need your help."

Isaac glanced over at her curiously. "Why isn't Theo with you?"

"We broke up, remember?" Kaelin asks.

Isaac took a step towards her. "So I have a chance."

"I'm not here for you, Isaac." Kaelin states, "I'm here for Hunter and I know that you care about him."

"Hunter's just an excuse for you to come and see me." Isaac deadpanned.

"I will knock you out." Kaelin warns.

"Hunter's really in trouble, isn't he?" Isaac asked.

"We all are." Kaelin nods.

"Hunters?" Isaac asks and Kaelin nodded. "I'd love to help and all, but those days are in the past."

"What?" Kaelin asks shocked. She thought that Isaac would want to help Hunter.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." Isaac said.

"I don't care about what you want, Isaac." Kaelin snaps, "Hunter's with the hunters again."

"Say that 10 times fast." Isaac orders.

"Isaac, they tried to kill a kid." Kaelin stated.

"Not my problem." Isaac shrugged.

"If this is about me not wanting to be with you then you really are selfish." Kaelin spat.