𝟞.𝟙 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥

SONG ABOVE: LOSING YOUR MEMORY BY RYAN STAR

Third Person P.O.V.

Anna groaned annoyed as she sat in her boyfriend's car. He was out on the road trying to fix the tire that got ruined from the strong weather and it had popped from some branches on the road. She hated how Liam felt that he had to take her out. She wanted to be open with her father about their relationship.

"Seriously, Li?" Anna says annoyed.

"What?" Liam asks confused.

"You know that I didn't want to come out here." Anna states.

Liam sighs before he continued to work on the tire. "I thought it would be fun."

"I want to be open with my father about us, you know that." Anna says sadly.

"We hang out with your friends all the time." Liam retorts.

"I want my dad to approve of us." Anna states.

"I love you, Anna." Liam says, "Isn't that enough for him?"

"He doesn't want me to get hurt, Li." Anna says, "He never wanted me to get into any of this."

"I don't want you to get hurt either, Ann, but he hates me." Liam says as he was looking in the trunk.

"He doesn't hate you." Anna denies.

Liam sighs before looking back at Anna. "There's no jack."

"Then grab the spare tire." Anna orders as she got out of the car.

Anna sighed as she saw that her dumb boyfriend had no spare tire. She walked back into the car before she sat in the passenger seat. Liam got into the car after her before he pouted at her.

"Are you mad at me?" Liam asks.

"This may be our worst date ever." Anna says annoyed.

"Not the worst." Liam says, "Our study date."

"It was not a date." Anna denies as she glares at her boyfriend.

"We were making out." Liam reminds her.

"I was trying to help you study, but you were distracting me." Anna retorts.

Liam sighs. "We were making out and your father walked in on us-"

"Oh, gosh! Please don't remind me!" Anna exclaims, "What about that time Hunter flirted with you?"

"It was a dare." Liam denies.

"A dare that you went with." Anna retorts.

"He flirted with me! What was I supposed to do?" Liam exclaims.

"Not flirt back." Anna states, "Everyone knows that."

"Well, I guess not everyone does." Liam states. Liam looked over at his beautiful girlfriend before he smiled. "This could be our best date yet." Anna nodded and Liam leaned in, kissing her, and she kissed him back.

It didn't turn out to be their best date. They found a kid running from some supernatural creature. A kid who needed help when all they wanted was a break from the supernatural.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Kaelin's P.O.V.

A knock appeared on my bedroom door and I groaned into my pillow before I tore myself away from my bed. I opened it to both Stiles and Scott there.