𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Third Person P.O.V.

Kaelin had gone home. Hunter had gone home to after a very nice visit from Malia. Malia was worried about him despite hating him. That just made Hunter like her even more. Hunter was stubborn, he was not going to give up on Malia. He was going to make her fall in love with him. Kaelin had swung her jacket onto the bed before Scott entered the room. He had been trying to talk to her ever since he had told her what had happened to Theo. What he had done to Theo.

"Kaelin, can we just-" Scott asks.

"No, we can't." Kaelin snapped.

"Kaelin, I really am sorry." Scott says, "I didn't know you would react this way. You called him a monster, so I just thought-"

"SO YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO KILL SOMEONE?" Kaelin exclaimed, "DON'T YOU DARE EXPECT ME TO BE HAPPY WITH YOU BECAUSE I'M NOT! I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH THIS! I HAVE LOST SO MUCH IN MY LIFE! I HAVE FOUGHT SO HARD-"

"I know you have, Kae. I understand-" Scott says.

"NO, YOU DON'T! YOU DIDN'T WATCH YOUR FAMILY BEING BURNT ALIVE! YOU DIDN'T DIE! YOU DIDN'T WATCH YOUR FRIEND GET KILLED BY THE ONI WHILE YOU WATCHED, USELESS! YOU WEREN'T HUNTED FOR BEING A HALE!" Kaelin snapped, "MY WHOLE FAMILY WAS KILLED FOR JUST BEING WEREWOLVES! MOST OF THEM WEREN'T! THEY ALL DIED BECAUSE SOMEONE THOUGHT THAT IT WAS OKAY! SOMEONE THOUGHT THAT IT WAS OKAY TO KILL THEM! JUST LIKE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO KILL THEO!"

"I'm not like Kate." Scott states.

"No. You're worse." Kaelin snarls, "I thought I could trust you to do the right thing. To never hurt me again. Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. You betray me, just like everyone else. Well, guess what, Scott! We were a team! We were family! The two of us! We could take them all on, anything that came after us! Don't you dare blame me, Scott. I called him a monster because I thought Lydia was going to die."

"Kaelin, you have to understand." Scott says.

"I don't have to understand anything that you say." Kaelin says, "Lydia and Stiles. They've already told me everything. They told me about how it was your idea. Your idea to work with one of the people that orchestrated my death."

"Kira's mother-" Scott says.

"Oh, Scott, just because you're sleeping with Kira, doesn't mean you have to trust her mother." Kaelin snaps.

"You're my sister. What I did was to protect you." Scott states.

"You think I can handle this, Scott?" Kaelin says, "I can't fight anymore. I want someone to fight for me."

"That's why I'm here. That's why Stiles is here." Scott says as he starts walking towards her. "I won't let you fall."

Scott brought his sister into a hug. His shoulder became soaked with her tears as he held her tight in his arms. He was not going to let her go. He was going to earn his forgiveness in whatever way he could.

"Scottie." Kaelin starts.

"Yeah?" Scott replies.

"...I think I loved him." Kaelin says softly.

Scott nodded. She can't control who she loves. "Kae, do you forgive me?"

"It's not your fault, Scottie." Kaelin said as she sniffled. "If it's anyone's fault, it's Kira's." Scott turned stiff at the mention of his ex-girlfriend. He always cared about her, but he never actually loved her. He always loved Kaelin though, he always loved his sister.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Kaelin rolled her eyes annoyed before she shoved Hunter away from her. He had been annoying her for the past few minutes as they waited for Anna and Allison to arrive.

"So has your sister talked about me?" Hunter asks curiously.

"Shut. Up." Kaelin said, each word landing a hit on Hunter's arm.

"At least someone's hitting him." Anna remarks as she sat next to Hunter.

"You wish you could hit on me." Hunter winks at Anna.

"Ew. Gross." Anna exclaimed.

"Liam's going to kill you." Kaelin adds disgusted.

"He could try or maybe he'll hit on me too." Hunter winks at the both of us and Kaelin groans.

"Sometimes I wonder when you'll actually get mature." Allison remarks as she sits down next to Kaelin.

"He'll never get mature. Never." Kaelin assures Allison.

"That's one thing we can count on." Anna adds smiling.

"Yeah, yeah." Hunter says annoyed.

"How are you and Scott, Kaelin?" Allison asks curiously.

"We're good." Kaelin shrugs, "I'm back in the pack." 

"Good, because I didn't want to beat anyone up today." Allison smiles.

"You do know that we're on your side, right, Lin?" Anna asks softly.

Kaelin looked up and smiled at the three of them. "Of course. I can always count on you guys."

And that's how it went. The group of four spent an amazing night together and they always counted on each other. Always.