𝟞.𝟙𝟛 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤

KAELIN'S POINT OF VIEW

"What did you find out about her?" I ask curiously.

"She wasn't one of Gerard's." Hunter sighs.

"That's a good thing." I assure him, "That means he isn't after you."

"I don't want to hide again." Hunter states, remembering the whole year he spent hiding with the Argents so that his family thought that he was dead, so that they wouldn't come after him. Hunter regretted that... He never wanted his brother to live with loss, but now Hunter's not so sure that his family believes that he's dead.

"You won't have to." I state. "This time we're going to fight."

Hunter smiled softly, but he didn't seem very convinced. "At that session, the whole time she was trying to get to me, and I was so angry."

"When has that been a problem?" I ask. Hunter had always loved to tease others about his emotions, especially when he was dealing with problems like that himself.

"I think he's here, Kaelin, I think my brother is here." Hunter states.

I could tell that Hunter was worried because nothing could ever make him look as scared as he was. "Are you sure?"

"I've seen him." Hunter nods, "I think they made him like me."

"Trust me, Hunter. No one is like you." I laugh, trying to make Hunter feel better.

"I would normally make a sarcastic comeback to that, but none of this is normal." Hunter states.

"Look, Hunter, we've fought hunters before. We can take down Monroe." I assure him.

Hunter nodded. "Now let's go help Lori find her brother."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"You know when you said we would help Lori find her brother, I didn't think you'd mean us having to wait on the banshee to have one of her creepy all knowing visions." Hunter says annoyed as we sat in a chemistry room waiting for Lydia to have a premonition.

"She's not a psychic, she's a banshee." I correct, remembering the time where Lydia called herself a psychic. "There's a difference."

"Really?" Hunter says annoyed, "Because I can always ask Shawn Spencer."

"And I can always ask Burton Guster." I retort, "We'll see who's right."

"Aren't those fictional characters?" Mason wondered out loud.

Hunter sent Mason a look. I leant in to whisper to Mason and Corey who stared at Hunter in wonder. "Yeah, but that's really the only way to communicate with Hunter because he was hid from civilization for over a year and those fictional characters became like best friends to him." I told them calmly, but I knew it wasn't a calm topic.

"Quiet!" Lydia interrupts, "Please." Lydia adds hastily.

"Sorry." Corey apologizes shortly.

I looked at the Periodic table that had all the elements placed accordingly. I could not believe that this was happening. Lydia was focusing on the flame that was there and I looked at her worriedly.

"She ever tried this before?" Corey whispers to his mate.

"Initiating a premonition?" Mason clarifies and Corey nodded. "A few times. They usually find her."

"How will it help us find him?" Corey asks, worried about Brett.

"I don't know, but if Brett's dead then she'd already know." Mason said.