𝟝.𝟚𝟘 𝔸𝕡𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕤

"Mason had a vanishing twin." Scott said as the pack all sat in the animal clinic, "My mom figured it out... He ate his twin when he was in the womb!"

"How does that even happen?" Liam asks.

"How does that help us?" Hunter adds.

"Hold on, Scott might have something." Deaton states. "Mason's twin wasn't entirely gone. That's what made him a Genetic Chimera! The DNA is still there... metaphorically speaking, the DNA in Mason could still be in Sebastian as well."

"Are you saying Mason's still in there?" I ask curiously.

"Life is energy... Energy doesn't just disappear... The Dread Doctors may have found a way to break the rules of the supernatural world but there are some rules that simply won't break-" Deaton started.

"-So Mason isn't gone?" I repeat.

"Somewhere in Sebastian he has to still exist in some form, a spark of energy, a flicker of memory-" Deaton explains.

"That's what the Dread Doctors were working so hard to do. That's what they wanted for Sebastian to remember who he was." I say. I turn around to face Scott. "Remember the myth about the werewolf being called by it's name?"

"It brings them to normal." Scott nods.

"And the only person who can do that is... Lydia." I state.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

I bolted into the hospital. Lydia getting hurt was all that I needed to know. I rushed over to Melissa who stood there waiting for me.

"How is she?" I ask worriedly.

"She's fine." Melissa nods. "Her throat is swollen, it's hard for her to speak... She's in room 215." I nodded before I rushed over into her room.

I set my eyes on Lydia before rushing over to her side. I looked at her sadly. If I had taken her with me and protected her, this never would've happened.

"...kaelin..." Lydia whispers.

I sit up before smiling down at her. "Don't use your voice, okay?" I say softly.

Lydia ignored me as she demanded on what we figured out. "Did you find something? Did you find the solution?" Lydia asks, her voice hoarse.

"It was you." I say, "It's you, Lydia." I looked at her sadly. I didn't want to use her. She needed to heal and get better. I wasn't helping with that. Stiles looked over at me curiously. "We're going to help you get better."

Melissa, Scott, and Liam walked in, locking the door behind her. She set a very large needle onto the table beside Lydia. I gazed at Scott and Liam curiously, wondering where Hunter and Allison were. Scott nodded, assuring that he'd tell me later. Melissa started filling the needle with a liquid.

"Lydia." Melissa sighs, "This is gonna have to be just between us, since I can't get fired for it-"

"-It's a cortisone shot." Scott explains, "It's gonna bring the inflammation down." Lydia nodded before she held her arm out for Melissa.

"Not there." Melissa says before she peeled off the bandage from the injury on her throat. Stiles gazed down at the injury before making a sudden statement.

"Oh, yeah, okay, I'm gonna need to leave." Stiles mutters, trying to walk out, but I grabbed him before he could and pulled him over to Lydia.

"You're not going anywhere." I snap.

"Hold her hand!" Melissa adds.

"Okay, fine... I'm not leaving, but I still might faint." Stiles states.