𝟞.𝟡 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

Kaelin's P.O.V.

I rolled my eyes annoyed as I crossed my hands over my chest. Liam was trying to convince Sheriff Stilinski to let Theo out of the cell. We all knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"Look, I'm not saying you have to like him." Liam said.

"Obviously." I remark.

"I'm just saying that maybe he can help us." Liam defends.

"Liam, I'll consider asking Theo for help when I don't have a station full of armed deputies backing me up." Sheriff Stilinski said. He opened the door to the Deputies' room to see it completely destroyed with a radio on the floor. Liam and I shared a look before we glanced over at Sheriff Stilinski. He had picked up the radio, trying to get any word from his Deputies. "Any available units, this is Sheriff Stilinski, do you copy?" There was static and no reply. Sheriff Stilinski furrowed his eyebrows as he tried again. "I repeat, any and all units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Respond immediately with your 20." There was more static, but Sheriff Stilinski tried one last time. "All units-"

"They're gone." Liam told him, but Sheriff Stilinski shook his head.

"That, that... that's not possible. That's..." Sheriff Stilinski said as he stood up. "They couldn't have taken everyone."

"They took Argent so I wouldn't underestimate them." I state.

"They didn't take everyone." Theo said from his cell. The three of us turned to face him. Sheriff Stilinski was the first to walk over with Liam and I following shortly behind. "Please. Please tell me that you brought the key card."

"I also brought my gun." Sheriff Stilinski threatens.

"And your sense of humor. That's great, but we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills, so we need each other. Which means you need me out of this cell." Theo said annoyed.

"We need to trust you." Liam states.

"We don't have time for that." I state and Theo nodded in agreement. "Because it'd take too long."

"You need to get realistic." Theo snaps at Liam. "Because trust is not important right now. It is us against them and you want a lot more of us considering how many of them are."

Liam glanced over at me questionably. "You know how much I hate to say he's right... but he is."

Sheriff Stilinski glared at Theo. "If I let you out and I see any behavior that I find remotely suspicious, I'll put so many bullets in your head, God won't even recognize you."

"I'm an atheist. Fire at will." Theo snaps back.

"Why don't we all just calm down, huh?" I suggest and Theo glanced over at me before he shrugs and looks at Sheriff Stilinski.

Sheriff Stilinski brought out the key card and taunted Theo as he kept on missing the key card scanner. Sheriff Stilinski was too far away and Theo was calling him out on it. "You're gonna need to be a little closer than that, Sheriff." Noah then stepped back. "Wave it over the card reader. Come on. Right here." Theo reached his arm through the cell bars and patted on the key card scanner. "Up and down. You can do it."

"Sheriff, we need him." Liam said.

Sheriff Stilinski glanced over at me, asking what I thought.

"We need his help." I sigh.

Theo tried to reach for the card, but Sheriff Stilinski stepped back quickly. Theo groaned in annoyance. "Tell me something." Sheriff Stilinski said.

"You swipe that key card, I'll tell you anything you want." Theo states.

The wind came back and it was blowing harder than before. "They're coming." I said. Theo looked over at me worriedly as he heard the thunder and lightning strikes.