𝟞.𝟙𝟜 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖-𝕥𝕠-𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤

KAELIN'S POINT OF VIEW

Anna slammed the tiny knife onto the counter as she pulled out bandages and more materials that would help Brett. Brett was sat on the counter and Anna grabbed the knife. "Just a warning, this is going to hurt like hell." Anna states. Brett nods slightly. I had already given him my blood, but the poison was still inside of him. I tilted my head in disgust. I had already seen this happen before. Anna pressed the knife into Brett's stomach causing him to wince. She brought the knife down and a gust of yellow and green dust was released out of his wound. Brett gasped in pain and Lori held his hand.

Anna slammed the knife onto the table and clapped her hands together. "All done." Anna smiles.

I sighed happily before I smiled over at the two of them. "Hunter will be here in a couple minutes with Allison. They'll take you someplace safe until this all dials down."

Lori rushed over to me and hugged me. I looked at Anna confused, but she just smiled. I looked down in surprise.

"Thank you." Lori mumbles.

"You're welcome, Lor." I smile.

Suddenly, Hunter, Liam, and Scott came rushing into the animal clinic. Liam looked at the Brett, Lori, and I in shock. "I thought you guys were dead."

"We're not." Brett states, "Dumbass."

I laughed lightly. Hunter stepped up. "Come on, let me get you guys somewhere safe." Lori nodded vigorously as she held her brother's hand. Hunter exited the animal clinic, Brett and Lori following shortly behind him. They'd be safe until all of this is over.

"What'd you find out?" I ask Scott.

"Gerard is helping him or whoever attacked Brett and Lori." Scott informs us.

"Well, we know for sure that Monroe is a hunter." I point out, "He could always be helping her."

Scott nodded in understanding. "What about Hunter's brother?" Anna asks.

"Hunter has a brother?" Liam asks confused.

"You know?" I add.

"Hunter told me long before he told you, Kae." Anna shrugs, "He told me while I was staying with the Argents. I was bored, he was bored."

"I'm not telling them unless Hunter says it's alright." I sigh.

"He already told me earlier that he wants to be able to be honest with the pack, Kaelin." Anna insists, "Besides we both know that they won't judge."

I look at her unconvinced knowing very well Scott had judged me for making a mistake before. "Fine." I sigh, "Hunter's last name is Holloway. His father tortured me. His brother is a hunter who tried to expose both me and Corey." Liam and Scott's mouths both hung open in shock. "Might want to close your mouths before the flies come in." I suggest.

Anna sent Liam a look, the two of them were having a conversation with their eyes, it seems that Anna won. "His father's a hunter. He can't control his family." Liam shrugs.

"Great. We're all on the same page. Now I have to go tell Hunter that I betrayed his trust." I say angrily.

"I need you to do something for me, Kae." Scott sighs.

"What?" I ask intrigued.

"I need you to call Satomi." Scott stated and I open my mouth to talk. "I know that the two of you aren't really in speaking terms, but I'd really like to keep Brett and Lori out of all of our supernatural problems until we end it."

"What do you want me to tell her?" I ask curiously.

"I want you to warn her about the hunters and I want you to tell her that Brett and Lori are safe." Scott said.