𝟞.𝟙𝟟 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟

KAELIN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Hey, Mrs. McCall." I said softly, I placed my hand gracefully over hers as I placed a small kiss on the top of her forehead. I had visited Lydia and Mason as soon as I heard about what had happened... I couldn't blame myself.

"Hey, sweetheart." Mrs. McCall smiled.

"You're awake." I stated franticly, "I should leave. I should let you sleep."

"It's okay." Mrs. McCall says. She looked over to me, seeing how worried I was. "I'm fine, Kaelin. Don't worry about me."

"You got shot." I retorted, "Of course I have to worry about you."

"I need you to look after Scott while I'm gone." Mrs. McCall nods, "Can you do that for me?"

I nodded slowly. "I will. Just take care of yourself." If Mrs. McCall wanted me to look after Scott then I will.

Mrs. McCall nodded. "Don't run. Fight."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Deucalion walked around the McCall household, eying the broken glass, cups, dishes, pictures. He looked over at the six people that stood in the living room. Allison, Isaac, Malia, Hunter, Scott, and I were here to talk to him. I told Deucalion that it would be better if it was just Allison, Hunter, and I, but, no, he said that Isaac had to be here. Scott had called Deucalion in hope that he would help us, while I had just learned about this and was pulled into it.

"You know my fighting days are over." Deucalion commented.

"That's exactly what I told them." I nod, "But they didn't believe me."

"It's hard to believe." Scott defends, "You once said you'd kill any living thing that got in your way."

"Well, he didn't kill you guys, so I'd say that's a good thing." Hunter pops in.

"Hunter. I thought Monroe took you." Deucalion said confused.

"I was too annoying, they just had to give me away." Hunter shrugs.

"They're going to realize you're gone." Deucalion frowned.

"Then they'll have to deal with us." I said, "And I've been wanting to kick some hunter's ass."

"You tried to kill me." Isaac pointed out.

"What's wrong with that?" Malia asks earning a laugh from Hunter.

"I've done a lot of things, but eventually the bodies pile up so high, that even a blind man can't ignore them." Deucalion sighed.

"So what?" Allison asks, "You moved into a cave and took a vow of uselessness?"

"I changed." Deucalion said, "We should all try it." Deucalion looked over at Allison. "And I live in a condo."

"I liked the old Deucalion better." Malia frowned.

"I don't." Isaac stated.

"No one cares about what you think." I snap.

Hunter leaned over to me. "Ooh! What'd he do?" I glared at him, annoyed. "What? You know I'm only here for the drama."

"Well, maybe you changed, but Gerard hasn't. And he's not gonna stop with Beacon Hills-" Scott started.

"-Because we poisoned him and he wants revenge." I add and Scott sent me a look. "Go on."

"He's got a map with places circled; Toulouse, Brasilia-" Scott continued.

"Logashkino, Zhengzhou." Deucalion finishes, "Nemetons of the world."