𝟞.𝟙𝟝 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

"As much as I hate to break it to you, Scott. We won't be able to bring them back here if we're dead." I point out.

"Have faith." Scott stated, "We won't die. We've got each other."

I smiled slightly as Scott was being positive again. "Good. You're smiling. We've got some work to do." Scott said.

"Also, we have to be nice and ask if they want to come back." I add, "We don't want them to feel like they're forced to be here."

"They'll understand." Scott nodded.

"You okay?" Liam asks worriedly as I walked into the room.

I looked up at Liam in surprise as I kept on rubbing my hands nervously. I glanced back at the door which Liam and Theo had blocked off with a desk.

"None of us are happy with the deal Sheriff Stilinski made either." Liam adds.

"I'm fine." I nod.

The lights suddenly went out. It was all dark and I felt a hand tighten it's grip on my own. Someone cut the power.

"How easy is it to cut the power in a sheriff's station?" Malia demanded from where she stood next to Scott. She had stayed with him ever since her anchor had left.

"Too easy!" A deputy snapped as she shoved a figure into the room.

I stared at the figure in confusion. The stumbling figure turned out to be Nolan Holloway. Hunter's brother. He hurt Liam and I.

"Nolan?" I gasp.

"You two? Seriously?" Nolan scoffs. My eyes flicker down to the hand that was in mine. It was Theo's. I looked back up in surprise before tearing my hand away from his.

"Throw him out!" Liam orders, he remembered what had happened a day earlier. What Nolan had done to him.

"Liam." I warn cautiously. Nolan could tell us things, things about what they could be doing to Hunter.

"He hurt you." Liam said.

"He hurt you?" Theo demands angrily.

Theo started walking towards Nolan, ready to attack, but I put my hand out, bringing him to a stop as it landed on his chest. "You're not hurting him."

"Why not?" Theo asks.

"He's just a kid, Theo." I insist.

Theo looked down at Nolan before he huffed. "Fine." Theo said, "But we can at least throw him out."

"No!" Nolan said, pleading for us not to. "You-you can't." Nolan raised his hands up, showing that he meant no harm. "Okay? Please she'll know I messed up." No one here cared. Nolan turned to look at me. "Please, Kaelin. She'll hurt me." When I looked at him, I didn't see Nolan, I saw Hunter. I looked away quickly and Theo glared at Nolan.

"Don't talk to her." Theo hisses.

I looked at him confused. He didn't even know what Nolan had done and he was still trying to protect me from him.

"He's one of them, Scott." Brett announces.

Liam glared at Nolan, wanting nothing more then to throw him out to the hunters. He believed that the kid deserved it after what he did to him. Nolan and Gabe did something harsh and despicable. I'll be surprised if Liam will ever find it in himself to forgive him.

"Sheriff?" Parrish asks, wanting to know what the Sheriff believed was the right thing to do.

"He's a liar and he's sick in the head!" Liam snapped.