𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

6 Months Later

Kaelin leaned her head against his chest as she listened to his heartbeat. The two of them were cuddling and Theo smiled brightly as he had got her back.

After everything that they had been through, they had finally found each other again and Theo couldn't imagine his life without her.

He wanted to be a huge part of her life. He wanted to be beside her in all of it. Theo loved her and he could only hope that she loved him.

"Kaelin." Theo starts.

"Hm?" Kaelin hums.

"Can I tell you something?" Theo asks, knowing what her answer would be.

"Of course." Kaelin says, "If it's about what you've done before. It's in the past." Kaelin adds causing for him to let out a breath of relief.

"Angel, I feel really bad about it." Theo sighs.

Kaelin tilted her head up as she looked back up at Theo. "We'll figure it out. Together."

Theo kissed her, every second he shared with her, he admired. "When I went to London, it wasn't to spy on you."

"What are you talking about?" Kaelin asks curiously.

"I was there to kill your brother." Theo states and Kaelin slid out of her arms before she sat up beside him.

"What?" Kaelin exclaims.

"The Dread Doctors thought he was a threat, but when I found out about you, and that he was your brother, I told them that they were mistaken." Theo says. "And that Jackson wasn't a hybrid."

"It's in the past." Kaelin shrugs, "Besides he would've taken you out."

"I'm pretty sure I would've taken him out." Theo corrects. Theo had leaned in to kiss her, but she pushed him away. Theo groaned in annoyance.

"Well, you can always make up for it with lunch with my family." Kaelin says smiling.

"Lunch with your family?" Theo asks slowly.

"Yeah. Cora's been dying to meet you." Kaelin says happily.

"The Hales?" Theo says relieved.

"Yes, the Hales." Kaelin says annoyed.

"I would love to meet the family that you have talked so much about." Theo says smiling and the distance between them was gone as they kissed.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The two of them stood in front of Cora's house and Theo was incredibly nervous, even if he wouldn't admit it. Kaelin was happy to finally see her cousin again after a year and a half. Derek had sent her away for her own safety, to protect her from the Alpha Pack.

Theo gaped as Kaelin knocked on the door. Derek opened the door and he smiled softly as he set his eyes on Kaelin before his face fell as he set his eyes on Theo. Theo's expression immediately changed as he looked at Derek. He was Stiles' friend. Stiles probably said something bad about him.

"Hey, Der." Kaelin smiles, "It's so good to see you again. How's Braeden?"

"She's doing good. She wanted to be here today, but she said she would've shot Theo down where he stood." Derek says darkly.

"Der, be nice." Kaelin orders.

"Of course, Kae." Derek smiles, "But I can't promise Peter will be." Kaelin nodded slowly as she tugged Theo in behind her. He was only doing this for her.