𝟝.𝟙𝟙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒

I trusted him and he betrayed me.

Stiles rushed into the hospital, and I held my hand out to check his injuries.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Stiles glanced at her as he set his eyes on me.

"Are you?" I had my cheeks stained red from tears.

"Am I supposed to be?" I said.

Stiles caught sight of Scott before he rushed over and started tackling him.

"WHERE WERE YOU, SCOTT? YOU TRUSTED HIM! YOU TRUSTED HIM!"

I reached over and tried to stop the fight, but Stiles hissed at me.

"Stay out of this, Kaelin."

I pleaded, "Guys, stop. We need each other right now. We're all we have." Stiles stood back up after dropping Scott on the ground.

"HE MADE YOU TRUST HIM!" Stiles snapped. I stood in my spot.

"We took a vow. We promised." I stated and Stiles glared at me.

"I know that it wasn't your fault, Kaelin. Don't tell me that you know how it feels. Theo would never hurt you, not physically anyway." I looked up at him.

"I know what he did. I saved Scott from him." Stiles turned to glare at Scott.

"Oh he'll heal." Stiles said.

"Stiles, who else is hurt?" I asked.

Stiles stopped fighting Scott as he heard the sound of concern and sadness in my tone.

"He hurt him." Stiles cried, "He hurt my dad."

I walked towards him and pulled him into a hug. "It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay." I assured him over and over again.

"How do you know?" Stiles asked.

"Because he's Papa Bilinski. He can do anything." I said and Stiles laughed.

"I thought you forgot about that." Stiles said.

"I never will." I said, "Never." I released him out of the hug and pulled on his hand. "Now let's go see him." Stiles was hesitant as he glared at Scott who was still lying on the floor. Scott got back up from the ground before glancing at the two of us confused.

The two of us walked into Mr. Stilinski's room. Mr. Stilinski was unconscious but he was alive. If I had stayed... Oh my god. "I-If I had stayed he would be okay." I declared.

"Don't blame yourself, Kae." Stiles said, "You didn't know what was going to happen."

"I should've known though." I said.

Melissa walked in and she looked at me relieved. "Thank god you're here." She pulled me into a hug. "I was so worried." I looked at her confused. "Scott told me that he heard you scream..."

I pulled up my sleeve. "Just take the blood." Melissa looked at me worriedly.

"Are you sure-" Melissa started, but I cut her off.

"Take the blood." I ordered.

Melissa hesitated as she got out a syringe, she took some of my blood before carefully giving some of it to Mr. Stilinski. I suddenly felt light headed before nearly falling, but Stiles quickly caught me before making sure I was okay.

"Kae." Stiles stated worriedly.

"I'm okay." I said tired, "I-I'm okay."

"Kae, you need to rest." Stiles declared.