𝟝.𝟙𝟟 𝔸 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Liam and Anna sat in her bedroom, on her bed, as Anna was trying to help Liam study. Liam wasn't paying attention as he stared at his beautiful girlfriend. Anna glared at Liam annoyed before swatting at his hand.

"Liam! Come on! We've got to get this down!" Anna exclaimed annoyed. "You asked for my help!" Anna pointed at his notes. "You have nothing down!"

"You're cute when you're angry." Liam commented.

Anna grabbed her notebook before hitting him with it. Liam groaned out of both annoyance and pain.

"What was that for?" Liam asked annoyed.

"You want to stay on the lacrosse team, right?" Anna said and Liam nodded vigorously. "Then we've got to get this down for you. You're failing chemistry."

"Not true." Liam denied.

"Really?" Anna challenged, "So what's the correct formula for aluminum nitrate?"

"Al(NO3)3." Anna stated.

"I love when you get all sciency." Liam said smiling.

"Liam, we've got to get this down." Anna said.

"Why?" Liam said annoyed, "I'm never going to get this anyway."

"You will if I help you." Anna said, "I have 4.0 in this class."

Liam pushed away one of Anna's curls before kissing her softly. Anna kissed him back and Liam shoved the school stuff away. Anna got his full attention. He stood over her as he kissed her. The two of them were having a full out make out session before Deaton barged into her room. Deaton glared at Liam. Liam got off of Anna and Anna rolled off the bed embarrassed.

"Anna, may I see you in my office, WHERE I KEEP MY WOLFSBANE?" Deaton practically yelled.

Anna nodded. Liam and her shared a look before Anna followed her father into his office. Deaton glared at his daughter, arms crossed over his chest.

"What were you doing with him?" Deaton snapped, "You said you were studying."

"...We were." Anna admitted.

"That didn't look like studying to me." Deaton said.

"What's the big deal?" Liam asked as he walked into her dad's office.

"Liam." Anna hissed, pleading for him to leave the room.

"We're boyfriend and girlfriend." Liam said.

"YOU'RE WHAT?" Deaton exclaimed, "Anna, I told you not to get involved with him!"

"You get involved with them all the time, Dad!" Anna retorted.

"That's not the point." Deaton said. He pointed at Liam. "He's dangerous."

"He's never going to hurt me, Dad." Anna said calmly.

"You don't know that." Deaton said, "He's a werewolf."

"She's my anchor." Liam informed him.

Deaton stared at him in shock before his expression twisted to anger. Anna looked at Liam shocked. Of course he was here. He was the only person who would actually burst into a room while two people were arguing.

"I don't want my daughter involved in this." Deaton snapped.

"You know I'll protect her." Liam said, walking towards him. "We all will."

"You two are over." Deaton stated.

"Dad!" Anna exclaimed.

"I won't put you in that sort of danger." Deaton stated. He glared over at Liam. "Now leave." Liam stood still as he looked over at Anna.