𝟝.𝟙𝟡 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 ℍ𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤

"You don't have to be here." Scott states worriedly as the four of them walked into the school. The Dread Doctors had taken Mason and they needed to find him. Kaelin told Corey to take care of himself and lay low with Anna considering he may be feeling the same pain as Mason is feeling right now.

"Yes, I do, Scott." Kaelin sighs as she turned to look at him. "He might actually listen to you if I'm there."

"More like flirt with you." Hunter corrects and Kaelin glares at him.

"He's been flirting with you?" Liam demands angrily.

"No, he hasn't." Kaelin denies.

"Yes, he has." Hunter says, informing Liam and Scott.

"Guys, if we don't do this, two people could die, two innocent people." Kaelin says, "And if I have to talk to Theo, work with him even, then that's what I'm going to do to save them."

"Kae, I nearly lost you a couple of weeks ago." Scott says softly.

"And you won't lose me again." Kaelin assures him, "I promise."

"I don't want to take that chance again, Kaelin." Scott admits.

"Scott, whether you like it or not, I am going to help you save Mason and Beacon Hills." Kaelin sighs.

"She's right. No point in stopping her." Hunter adds. Scott sighs.

"Look, if Theo tries something, I'll kick his ass, alright?" Kaelin says annoyed.

Scott and Liam smile in delight and made their way to the locker room, Hunter and Kaelin following closely behind. Theo was waiting for them, Tracy and Hayden both standing behind him.

"I told you we'd end up on the same side." Theo stated smirking.

"How about I punch you in the balls to remind you that we're not?" Liam says annoyed.

Hunter walked over before standing next to Liam. "You can't punch something that doesn't exist." Hunter snorted.

"I love this kid." Theo laughed.

"I love them too, so I'd appreciate if you guys don't fight, so we can get this over with and forget that this ever happened." Kaelin says annoyed.

Theo's eyes rested on her as he looked at Kaelin in surprise. "Kaelin." Scott and Hunter glared at him while Liam stood there confused on what was happening. "Can we talk-"

"No. She can't." Scott states.

"I don't love him." Hayden mutters.

Kaelin glanced over at her. "No one really cares what you think, sweetheart. Especially after you tried to kill our friend." Kaelin snaps. Hayden growls before she started moving towards Kaelin, but Theo held his hand up in warning. Kaelin watched in shock as Hayden backed up before standing back to where she originally stood. The chimera pack all knew that if they tried to or even thought of hurting Kaelin, they would be in big trouble.

"We know you're not on our side, Theo." Scott says, "You said you wanted to help Kaelin and Lydia, but you left Eichen House with something else."

"I did help Kaelin. More than you did." Theo snaps.

"You left and your psychotic little bitch tried to take her and Lydia away." Hunter retorts.

"I admit. I wanted to bring Kaelin to safety, but then I realized that she didn't want to leave with me." Theo admits.

"What gave you that idea?" Kaelin says sarcastically. Theo glanced over at Kaelin. The hurt seen clearly in his eyes. He never would've thought that this would hurt so much.