𝟝.𝟡 𝕃𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕆𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

I rolled my eyes at Malia as the two of us walked up to the school. After the pack continuing to question if Liam and Anna had had sex yet, they hadn't, but the pack seemed adamant to find out...and I was stuck with them for the rest of the day. Malia seemed to think that after dating for a month, sex should be the next step in the relationship. I, however, did not agree. They don't need to have sex.

"Malia, shut up." Lydia ordered.

"Oh! How much I wish Allison was actually here." I sighed.

"Anna, have you and Liam had sex yet?" Malia asked curiously.

"Malia." I hissed, reprimanding her.

"The two of them have been in love for years." Malia declared, "It's about damn time they do it."

"Why are we even talking about this?" Anna demanded.

"I don't know." I said, "Lydia and I are here for our one class and then we get to go do whatever we want."

"You two only have one class?" Malia demanded angrily.

"Yeah." Lydia shrugged.

"We had enough credits to graduate last year." I added. I looped my arm with Lydia's and the two of us headed for our class.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Theo was talking with Scott about how he truly felt about Kaelin. He felt it was awkward and hypocritical considering what he was planning to do to Scott and his pack. Scott trusted him, but Kaelin trusted Theo the most. She was happy with him and the more he got to know her, the more he fell in love with her. He didn't know if she was in love with him, if she loved him and he wanted to wait it out. Scott knew. He could sense chemo signals and he knew that Theo was in love with his sister.

"She's my first love, you know?" Theo smiled softly. He remembered how he tried to make her cinnamon toast. He remembered watching the movies with her. He remembered getting to know her.

"Trust me, I know." Scott sighed.

"I just don't want to mess it up." Theo said, "We've already been dating for a month and it's already been the best month of my life."

Scott sighed as he sat up. "That's not the only reason why I wanted to talk to you."

"I figured." Theo sighed.

"We need all the help we can get." Scott said, "Kaelin is handling the Argents and I'm handling you."

"Does she know that you're telling me all of this?" Theo said.

"She'll understand." Scott stated.

"She forgave you." Theo said, "Don't throw that away."

"I'm not." Scott insisted, "I did tell her and she agrees that we need the help." Scott knew he couldn't protect everyone. That was one of their similarities, one of Kaelin and Scott's similarities: They always want to protect everyone.

"I'll help." Theo nodded, "I already know everything anyways."

"Kaelin's told you, huh?" Scott sighed.

"Honesty is the most important part of the relationship." Theo shrugged.

"Well, we've got work to do." Scott said.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Kaelin made her way out of the school. She had completed the only class she had that day and she went on her mission. She had to find and talk to the Argents. Kaelin had texted Allison and she had told her to meet her at their place. Kaelin had drove over to the Argents secret hideout. Location will not be revealed. She walked up to the door before opening it and closing it. Hunter came rushing down the stairs and suddenly held up a dagger in defense.