Chapter 28

YN: "so what exactly are we doing?"
All we had really been told was this reporter, Linda, had organized questions for us to do with our personal lives more.
L: "well, it's a bit like spill your guts or fill your guts if you get a question wrong or refuse to answer you eat what's in front of you."
Lando turned to me confused, I don't think he has seen James corden before.
YN: "you'll get it." I was laughing on the inside, this was gonna be a huge shock.

Lando and I sat opposite each other with a stack of palm cards next to each other and silver dishes all over the table.
L: "alright well I'll let you guys do your thing, once the camera starts rolling introduce yourselves and start answering the questions!"
LN: "right." He rubbed his palms together, hungry for the food he doesn't realize he doesn't want.
L: "and rolling."
YN: "hi I'm yn!"
LN: "and I'm lando!"
YN: "and today we are doing a little interview in the form of spill your guts or fill your guts! Now lando doesn't actually realize what's in these dishes so as we introduce them watch his reaction."
LN: "wait wha-" he opened the dish in front and he regurgitated stimulating laughter from the whole set.
LN: "salmon smoothie?"
YN: "oooh your favorite!"
He pulled his hoodie up snd over his nose as if it would make matters better. After we opened the rest of the concoctions we proceeded to ask the questions. The first part was seeing who knew each other better.
YN: "this ones hard so I'm gonna give him the fish one, lando... what is my favorite beach?"
LN: "oh easy nazare, but back home it's freshwater."
I raised my eyebrows suprised.
YN: "ugh yes that's correct." He did a little dance in his seat chuffed with himself before picking up a card for me.
LN: "and you will be eating the lovely maggots if you fail to answer this. What was the first thing I ever said to you?"
I racked my brain trying to remember. I don't even think he knew exactly.
YN: "erm... well you were running late to my interview and I was shocked to see you walk in over Andrew or Zack so I told you that you were in the wrong room... I'm pretty sure your response was something like time management isn't your strong suit." I bit my bottom lip, nervous to eat the maggots. Lando sat there is silence watching me squirm.
YN: "oh my god get on with it will ya."
LN: "I'm gonna say that's correct cause it sounds like me but I kind of don't remember."
YN: "ha ha yes!"
LN: "well dont get too excited cause I've read some of these other cards and you'll be struggling soon enough."
We asked a few more who knows each other better before moving on to the more scandalous section where if you don't want to answer you eat.

I got the privilege of going first.
YN: "lando."
LN: "yn."
YN: "what do you think my biggest flaw is?" I laughed the end of the question out as lando cocked his head to the camera with a jaw dropped and eyebrows raised.
LN: "what kind of questions are these?!"
YN: "answer or your eating bull testicles."
He squealed feeling stuck.
LN: "arggghh....uhmm..personally I don't think you have any."
I shook my head forcing him to give a real answer or eat. He took a sniff followed by a heavy heave of disgust.
LN: "fine...stubborn...sometimes your a little stubborn." He look terrified.
YN: "fair." I knew that, it wasn't a surprise snd honestly I didn't even care. I smiled to show him I wasn't mad which let him sigh relief.
LN: "do you know what, I'm gonna let you have a whiff of those bull balls for your question."
YN: "oh no."
LN: "HA HA oh yes."
I stared at him pointedly, worried what this question would ask.
LN: "yn, if you could date any other driver on the grid, besides myself, who would it be." I banged my head against the table which made him laugh even harder, tears were coming out of his eyes when I looked up. Asshole.
LN: "I would love to hear this."
YN: "would you?" I had answers in mind. I mean I could say Pierre he is arguably one of the better looking men out there. George would be a good sarcastic response but I don't wanna give him the satisfaction. Charles? I mean he we were really good friends but I didn't want any drama especially since he has a girlfriend. I looked down at the meal which reaffirmed I had to answer the question. I screamed in frustration.
YN: "fine...I'm gonna say...erm..."
LN: "say it! 3, 2, 1-"
YN: "Pierre?" He raised his eyebrows which I met back with an eye roll. "Look he's a great friend and I don't think we could be more than that but if I'm basing it off looks he is the third best."
LN: "awww am I first?"
YN: "second. I'm first obviously." I said sarcastically whilst flipping my ponytail. I felt like I handled that well.

YN: "okay, I get to ask again. Here is the cod sperm."
LN: "yes, I was hoping for that."
YN: "well you might just get your wishes granted. Mr Norris... you have had girlfriends before me..." he covered his face, scared of the question, even if he would answer this one to me, he knew he couldn't for the other girls, which is why I was laughing so hard. "Please rank those girlfriends with myself included in best to worst." I banged my card against the table triumphantly.
LN: "nooooo! What a terrible question."
YN: "hey don't hate the player hate the game."
LN: "if I say whose first do I get to eat less?"
YN: "fine, only half a spoonful then."
LN: "easy you." My heart warmed and my cheeks grew red.
YN: "awww how sweet, now enjoy your cod sperm!"
I closed my eyes as he grabbed the spoon but hearing him vomit it back in the bucket still made me nauseous. My stomach was pained from laughter to compliment.

Once he grew quiet I opened my eyes to see him skulling milk. I ran over to hug him from behind snd finish off the segment as promised.
YN: "this has been McLarens spill your guts or fill your guts, hope you enjoyed it cause I certainly did! Lando how about you babe?"
He responded by washing his mouth with more milk snd spitting it back in the bucket.
L: "and that's it! Thank you so much guys you did really well!"
LN: "terrific." He said blatantly. I hit him to tell him to be nicer.
LN: "I'm kidding! It was actually fun apart from that last part."
L: "aha I'm sure, it looked revolting."
LN: "tasted worst."
YN: "we should get going but thanks for having us!"
L: "of course any time! I'm sure the viewers will demand to see you both again."

Lando and I hopped into his car and I plugged in my phone to get music going.
LN: "nothing too extreme I'm still recovering."
YN: "got it." I played my Aussie Aussie playlist which had a chill vibe to it snd reminded me of home. I sat back in my seat, melting into the heat warmers. When lando put a hand to my thigh I closed my eyes, perfectly happy with everything in my life. I loved him.