"All of you stand down" I said. The boys deactivated their quirks "the next time any of you get mad because of him, I'm taking my ass home"
"But-"
"I'm serious" I said
"Ok we're sorry" Midoriya said
"Its fine" I smiled "so are we going home after this or are we doing something else?"
"We're doing something else" Bakugou said
"Oooo fun what is it?" I asked
"You'll see" Todoroki said.
"Is it a surprise or something?"
"Yep"
"Mhmm" I giggled.

The waiter came back with our food.
"Thank you" I smiled
"Y-you're welcome" he sped watched away.
"Why are you being so nice to him?" Bakugou asked
"I read his mind and it was sad af" I started eating
"What did it say?" Midoriya asked
"I can't expose him like that"
"But-"
"Can you guys eat or I'll take your food" I rolled my eyes. They quickly started eating while I laughed. We ate and talked for a while until it was time to pay. Todoroki pulled out Endeavor's card and paid. "How does he not know that his card is gone?" I laughed
"I actually asked for it this time" Todoroki said
"And he gave it to you?"
"Oh hell no, I took it when he was in the shower" we all busted out laughing. The waiter came back with the card and we got up and left.

Midoriya held my hand as we walked back to the car. He opened the door for me and we got in. Bakugou started the car and headed to the next destination.
"So can I know where we're going now?" I asked
"No" Bakugou snapped
"Ok jeez" I turned on my playlist and started singing along. A smile grew on Bakugou's face as he watched me from the corner of his eye.

Bakugou parked and I looked outside to see where we were. There were two buildings a spa and an arcade. We all got out of the car.
"Wait which one are we going to?" I asked
"Obviously the arcade" Todoroki laughed.
"Thank you" I kissed his cheek and skipped to the arcade. The boys laughed and followed me. We got loads of tokens and went over to the games.
"What do you want to play first?" Bakugou asked
"I saw a basketball one on the way in let's go play that" I smiled
"Ok but don't get mad when I beat you" he laughed
"As if" he held onto his hand and we walked over to it. We put the token in and pressed 1v1. It started and we were both given a minute to shot as many times as we can. We both started shooting. I was ahead of him and I could see him panicking. I continued making my shots. I started stepping back to shoot just to annoy him. The minute ended and we both looked at our score. I got 26 while he got 21.
"Ha I won" I laughed
"Tsk whatever, we're going again later" he scoffed. He looked down at me and started smiling "you look really pretty"
"Thank you" I peaked his lips then took the tickets that we won. I picked up the tokens and started running back to the other boys.
"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" Bakugou chased after me.

We quickly made it over to the boys. They were walking in our direction with a bunch of tickets.
"How did you get those?" I asked
"We were playing this really easy game, I forgot what it was" Midoriya smiled.
"I found something we should do" Todoroki lead us to a machine "it measures the weight of your punches"
"Ok we have to do this" we all set our stuff down and took turns. Midoriya got 652, I got 574, Todoroki got 633, Bakugou got 642.
"Ha I beat you" Bakugou laughed.
"Shut up, I could still beat your ass" I laughed.

We separated again and I was with Todoroki.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked.
"I saw this shooting game, it looked really good" he said
"Great let's go" I smiled and held onto his hand. He stopped and stared down at me. He quickly became a blushing mess "you Ok babe?" I laughed.
"Yeah" he smiled and we walked to the game. We had to shoot as many targets in another minute. Some of the targets would be moving. The minute started and we both started shooting the screen. Todoroki was really steady with the gun as he played. The minute ended and my screen lit up showing I was the winner.
"Good job babe" Todoroki kissed my cheek.
"Thank you" I peaked his lips. He held his mouth and blushed again.
"That was really good guys" Midoriya said as him and Bakugou walked over to us.
"Thanks" Todoroki stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders "do we have to go to the next place now?"
"Yeah" Bakugou nodded. We all collected our tickets and went to the front. We had enough for this really big teddy that I liked and the boys insisted on me getting it. The employee struggled to get the huge bear and dropped it in my arms. It was way heavier than I expected and caused me to fall back. Luckily Midoriya was behind me and he caught me.
"Thank you" I smiled and stood up right. I got used to the weight and we all left the arcade.