"You are overthinking this," I said. Gabriella chuckled darkly. "Overthinking this."

"You know I'm right."

What she is saying does make sense. Carson and Sangriento go way back; they have a history and it's not pretty, so why would they accept the fact Giovanni and Gabriella are having a child?

Heartless bastards.

"This is emotionally draining me," Gabriella mumbled while rubbing her temple. "So what will it be?"

Gabriella studied me for a while, her eyes lit as a small smile crept across her face, placing her warm hands on my cheek. "The thought of holding my baby in my arms gives me butterflies."

Gabriella hid her face in her hands and let out a loud sigh. "It's late." She said,

Gabriella cleared her throat, standing up from the couch, she wrapped her body with the blanket then leaned in pushing my long hair back she pecked my forehead and wished me goodnight. My eyes followed her until she left the room.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

I groaned, scratching the back of my neck as I walked into the kitchen. "Morning." I greeted my sister.

She is leaning on the island with a huge book in her hands, and each time she turns the page she would smile or giggle, Gabriella hasn't noticed me yet so I walk over to her and hug her from behind. "Morning," I repeated myself. "Hey." She replied.

Curious about what Gabriella is looking at I stretched my head and noticed she was going through our photo album. "You were ugly as a baby." She giggled.

My jaw dropped in shock, please I was a cute baby. "Liar."

She smiled. "I'm joking. I was obsessed with you when you arrived home."

Gabriella placed the book on the counter and faced me. "I remember I would ask mama if I could feed you."

"Sometimes she would allow, my favorite part of feeding you as a baby is that you would wrap your hands around my thumb and suck it thinking it's a binky." She giggled as she thought of the memory. "Other than that you were fucking annoying, crying for no fucking reason I hated that about you." She exclaimed cheerfully.

I chuckled nervously as I scratched the back of my neck. "I was better mama would complain that you were a handful as a baby."

Gabriella shoved me playfully. "Shut up." She laughed, tucking a few hair strands behind her ear.

Her smile disappeared, she sighed then hugged herself. "Maybe I should think positively about this pregnancy."

"So you are keeping it?" I questioned a hint of happiness in my voice.

I must admit part of me wants her to keep it. I would be a great uncle. "I think so..."

"What about the whole Giovanni thing?"

"I don't know yet."