Introduction

~Re-edited~

Brooke's POV

Hey I'm Brooke Jackson.Me and my twin sister Misty Jackson are both 14 and orphans.

We never knew who our parents are but we do know that our mom gave us away when we were born.

We have been to 10 orphanages and we have been adopted 50 times but then we would run away.By adopted 50 times I mean that people would take us in from the streets or just from orphanages.Sometimes they would return us back but we would run away from the orphanage.

Now let me tell you about myself.I'm 14 like I said.I'm a girly girl and I like music and to go on adventures.

Now my twin sister Misty Jackson is a tomboy.She hates wearing dresses and skirts but I love wearing them.She's like me.We both like music and to go on adventures.Also she is like my best friend, my only friend and I'm her only best friend also.

Oh wait I forgot to mention is that we love going to the beach or to a lake or a steam.Actually anywhere that is close to water.

So far for the past 8 years we have been walking from California to New York because we heard that is where our birth parents are.Sometimes people would take us in and feed us and let us stay but when it's night we leave.But of the kind heart my sister has she would leave a note saying

"Thanks for the help"

We both have ADHD but we don't care.

We are both excited to see our family again but we didn't know what was coming our way.We also didn't know we were demigods.Our life will change when we meet our older brother.

~Ok I hope you like the beginning.I won't update everyday because of my other book "The Lost Friendship".Me and my friend,ABlueSkyXD, have been thinking of this book so we decided to show it to others.Keep on reading and I hope you comment and vote.Peace out guys.~
~princesses001~

Percy Jackson's Lost SistersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara