Help

Mist's POV

"Did he...DID HE JUST RUN?!?!"I screamed.

I looked at everyone in the room and my eyes landed on the two boys.They were some demigods that Khione apparently 'saved' and they now worship her.

"You two!"I pointed towards the two of them.They looked at me ready to take order.

"Go get him and bring him back to the palace!"I ordered.

They only looked at me as if I was crazy and I just rolled my eyes. I walked up to them and said"Give me one of your hands"

They did as told and I concentrated on my speed and them and after a few seconds I heard the two boys scream out in pain.

After a minute or so they stopped and I let go of their hands.I opened my eyes and everything seemed to spin.

I grabbed onto one of the tables and I saw the two boys on the ground holding their hands close to their heart.

"There....you two....have the power....to..."But I didn't get to finish because then everything turned black.

-Misty's POV-

I opened my eyes and I saw that I was in a school cafeteria.To my right I saw two boys getting up and then the next minute I know they were gone.

What the Hades?

I then felt myself be picked up and when I looked up I saw a cyclops pick me up.

I instantly panicked and he dropped me.I landed on my back and now it hurted more than the time I accidentally stapled my hand and lip when I was 3 and my adopted family had to remove them.

"Ow.You motherf......"I covered my mouth in surprise before I could finish the word.

Ha!Now I can control what you say you mother******.I heard someone say in my head.

Mist get out of my body!I screamed in my head.

No can do.Goodnight.Right when she said that everything went black.

-Sally's POV-

"LET US GO!!"I screamed.

I tried pulling on the chains again to get my hands free but it was no use.

"Sally it's no use.There's no way we can escape these chains and get out of here" Paul said.

"Why did I tell them where Dylan is at?"I asked myself.

"You were forced to Sally"Paul said.

"I know but...."

"Hello mother"I heard someone say.

I looked up and saw Mist come out of the shadows.

"You're not my daughter so stop calling me mom.I know my daughter is in there somewhere"I said.

"Oh she's in here alright.But not here right now.I also like calling you mother....You know...deep down inside Misty she hates you and father"Mist said.

I stood there shocked but something inside me told me to not listen to her.

"That's not true"I said.

"Oh really?Are you positive of that?I mean you did give me and Brooke up.Even Dylan.Haha I thought you were smarter.I mean you never contacted us or sent any of us a birthday card.You just stood back and took care OF PERCY!PERCY WAS ALWAYS YOUR FAVORITE CHILD AND THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY HAD A ROOF OVER HIS HEAD AND A LOVING FAMILY!!!!!"Mist screamed at me.