Meeting our mom

Percy's POV

That was weird.I can't believe that I saw Nico laughing.I mean it.Wait till the others find out.Wait now that I think about it he's been acting weird ever since he met the twins.Especially Misty.Once we won in Capture the flag I noticed that he was looking at Misty.

~flashback~

When I got to the twins and I told them about no one has disobeyed Clarisse and they hid behind me.

I saw at the corner of my eye that Nico was staring at Misty worried.Like he's afraid that Clarisse is going to hurt her.

Once they got claimed and they hugged me.Nico looked jealous.

Huh that's weird.

When Brooke was going up to my, or should I say our, dad and Misty grabbed her.He stepped forward but then took a step back shaking his head.

~flashback over~

Once my flashback was over we were already in the Poseidon cabin.

I was panting while my sisters were just breathing fine.

"What's wrong with you?"they both said at the same time.I think I have to get use to that.

"What's wrong with me? What about you two? Why are you breathing fine?"I asked them both.

"Seriously when we came here we ran for what 10 miles without eating for 2 days"they both said at the same time again.

"Wow 10 miles that's impressive"I said shocked.I wouldn't last 10 miles if I were them.

Maybe I would if I were with them.I thought.

~Brooke's POV~

Weak.I thought.I mean seriously.We didn't run that much.

"So when are we going to meet mom"Misty whined.

"Yeah"I said whining also.

"Hold up whines"Percy said.

B****

I know what you're thinking and yes I say that a lot.Well I say it when Misty is not around because she's too innocent.And yet we're twins.

Percy reached into his pocket and took out a coin.

"A coin"I said.

"It's not a coin.It's a drachma"Percy said rolling his eyes.

"Oh ok.Yay a drachma"I said sarcastically.

Percy just rolled his eyes again.Misty, well she elbowed me in the ribcage.

"Ow! F...."I started but stopped myself.She just looked at me questionably so I gave her the middle finger.She just looked away quickly.

"Um ok...so watch this"Percy said throwing the drachma in the fountain in our cabin.Percy said something and it disappeared and an image appeared of a woman.She looked like us.

She was eating with a guy.They were talking but Percy interrupted.

"Mom"he said.

She jumped on her seat and looked at us.Then she smiled.

"Percy you should stop doing that"she said smiling.

"Sorry mom and what's up pops"Percy said.

So this is mom.Ok so who's the guy.

"Hi Percy"he said.

"Mom why didn't you tell me I had sisters"Percy said upset.

"Wait you also have daughters"the guy said.

"Yes I do and how do you know that Percy.Did your father tell you?"she said.

"Yes and no"Percy said.

"What do you mean?"

"Um he told them while their here and I was there"Percy said moving out of the way.

We saw mom more clearer.She looked like us but somewhat different.

When she saw us she covered her mouth and tears began to fall down.

"Um hi"me and Misty said at the same time.

"Brooke, Misty is that you"she said her voice cracking.We both nodded our heads yes."I wish I was there to hug you two"

"Mom why did you leave us?"Misty said sad.

"Yeah mom why did you"I said.

"I had to.To protect you three.I didn't want to but I had to"mom said.

"Mom, dad said to ask you why"Percy said.

Mom took a deep breath and started"When you two were born you're father took you two to Olympus where you got blessed by every god.Even some minor ones.Zeus told him to.When he returned you two he said that it's too dangerous to have the three of you at the same place.Since you two are more powerful than the others.So I asked my mom to take care of Percy because I was taking you two far away to protect you.She agreed and so I flew to California but I had to be careful because the sky is Zeus's territory.When I made it there safely I took the two of you to a house that you're father said to leave you at.When I did I just rang the doorbell and hid.The woman came out and took you two in and I left you but before I left I told you two that I'll see you again when your ready and I kissed you two for good luck"mom finished.When she finished she was crying.

The guy hugged her.

"So that's what happened"Percy said facing us"So it's true.You two are my sisters"

Me and Misty ran towards our brother and hugged him.He hugged back.I suddenly felt something hit my head.It was wet.I realized that Percy was crying.

I hugged him tighter and so did Misty.

I really miss him.I love my brother.As much as I love my sister.

-20 minutes later-

"Ok do you two have your stuff"Percy said.

"Of course we do brother.We only had a backpack"I said punching his arm.

He stuck his tongue out at me at a playful away.I did the same.Misty walked in with her stuff.

"I call bottom bunk"she said running towards the bunk.

"Ok I'll get top then"I said climbing up."Your lucky Percy.You have a bunk to yourself"I said looking at him.

"No I don't"he said.Me and Misty looked at him weird."We have a half-brother"

"We do"me and Misty said at the same time.

Percy laughed at us.

"Ok I might not get use to that"he said.

"You have to"we both said at the same time again.

"No I don't"he said.Me and Misty said that at the same time he said it."Stop it.Stop it.Are you kidding me? This is so weird"

The three of us kept repeating that.Percy groaned.I giggled while Misty chuckled.

"Ok I'm use to it now"he said giving up.

"Good"we both said.

"Your turning off the lights Percy.Also sweet dreams.I hope you dream of Annabeth your girlfriend"I said teasing.

"How did you know she's my girlfriend?"he said shocked.

"Oh my gods.I was just teasing I didn't know she was actually your girlfriend"I said laughing."And why did I say gods?"

"It's a demigod thing"Percy said.

"Ok"I said."Hey Misty"

No response.

"Shhh she's sleeping"Percy said.

"Ok"I said lying down and closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.