The prank

Misty's POV

I woke up and I checked the time on my phone.I think dad gave it to me because when we found the bracelet and necklace.There were two phones.Both the same but different color.I got purple and Brooke got pink.

It was 4:30 in the morning.Then I got the greatest idea ever.

I got up and shook Brooke and she groaned.

"Brooke get up or I will do the prank by myself"when I said prank Brooke got up quickly."Shhhh Percy's asleep and its 4:35 in the morning"

"Oh sorry.So what's the plan"Brooke said.

I told Brooke the plan and so we ran towards her backpack.We got her makeup supply.We went towards Percy and painted his nails blue and put some makeup on him.He just kept snoring.

We tiptoed out of the cabin and went towards the Hermes cabin.Percy told us about the cabin and that the other twins sleep in there.

We went towards them and painted Connor's nails red and Travis's pink.We also put makeup on them too.

When we finished we walked back towards our cabin until something caught my eye.

I looked towards the ocean and I noticed someone sitting on the beach.

"Hey Brooke go to the cabin I'll go there in a minute"I told Brooke facing her.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked away.I ran up to her and told her to get the three buckets of freezing cold water.She just smirked and ran off.

I ran towards the beach and when I was close enough I noticed that that someone was Nico.

"Nico?"I asked.He turned around.

"Hey Misty"he waved."What are you doing here?"

"The better question is why are you here"I said.

"I was just thinking"he said.

"About what"I said sitting down next to him.

"It's personal.Now why are you doing here?"he said looking at me.

"It's personal"I repeated him.

He just looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Really?"he said.

"Yeah"I said looking towards the cabins.I saw Brooke carrying two buckets of water."I-I gotta go"I said standing up.

"Where are you going?"Nico asked.

"To my cabin.Duh"I said running towards Brooke who was behind the Hermes cabin.

When I got there.I got the rope that I had in my jacket's pocket.We went in the cabin and set it up.

We went towards our cabin and I grabbed the bucket that was already there and placed it in its spot.Which was over Percy's head.

Then we got into bed and pretended to be asleep.Then the alarm that was next to Percy's bed went off and the bucket of ice cold water poured all over him.

He screamed and in the distance we heard two more screams.Me and Brooke shot up acting like we woke up to his screaming.

When I looked at Percy I wanted to laugh but I bit my lip to stop myself.

The makeup we put on him was all smudged and he was soaking wet.

"Oh my gods.What happened? And you wear makeup?"Brooke said.

"What?!"Percy said getting up and going to the bathroom.Then later he screamed"STOLLS!!"

Me and Brooke covered our mouths to keep ourselves from laughing hard.