Where's Misty?

Brooke's POV

After the campfire I went to my cabin and fell into a deep sleep.Then I was awaken later on and when I checked the time it was midnight.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes sleepy and saw a sleepy and concerned Percy.

"What is it Percy?"I asked yawning.

"Hey do you know where's Misty?"Percy asked.

"Isn't she in her bed?"I asked pointing to the bunk under me.

"No.I'm getting worried"Percy said.

"Well she might be out.Give her time she might be here in the morning"I said yawning.

"Yeah maybe you're right.Goodnight sis"Percy said going to his bed.

"Goodnight"I said falling asleep again.

-The morning-

"Brooke...Brooke wake up"I heard someone say.

I groaned and rolled over.

"Ok you asked for it"then I felt ice cold water being poured on me and that made me wake up and fall off my bunk.

"OW WHAT IS IT!!??!!"I yelled angry.

"Sorry I didn't know your gonna fall"Percy said trying to hold back a laugh.

I glared at him but that caused him to burst out laughing.

After a few minutes he calmed down and it was 6 in the morning.

"Ok finally your done.Now can you tell me why you woke me up at like 5 in the morning"I said.

"Oh yeah.Misty didn't come back last night"Percy said suddenly concerned.

My eyes widen and when I stood up and checked inside Misty's drawer I found everything gone I immediately began to panic.

"Oh no no no no no no"I said.

I changed quickly and dragged Percy to the Big House.

When I saw Chiron on the porch I shouted out"CHIRON WE NEED HELP!!"

-Misty's POV-

I was woken up to noises downstairs.I quietly changed and went downstairs to check it out.I had my sword out and was holding my necklace tight.

I've had this necklace ever since I was 5.Brooke has the same one even Percy.Me and Brooke found these by a river and there were three but once we got to camp we gave the extra one to Percy to show that we are a family.

Once I got downstairs and peaked around the corner to the living room there were many monsters and a women in there.

The women had lush black hair, coffee-brown eyes,unnaturally pale skin that kinda looked like snow, and she wore a white dress.

My guess is that she's Khione.The snow goddess.

I remember Percy telling me about her.

Then one monster saw me and growled.I ran upstairs but once I was up there Khione was there.

I was really cold even though I was wearing a long-sleeve and a jacket.

"Who are you?"I said pointing my sword towards her.

"I'm Khione goddess of snow"she said.

I knew it.

"What are you doing here?"I asked.

She then said one word.

"Revenge"

And I felt something hit me in the back of my head and I crumpled to the floor unconscious.

~Hey guys sorry I haven't updated.Well here's another chapter.Thanks to the people who vote and comment.Peace out guys~
~princesses001~