Canada

Nico's POV

I hissed as Caitlin tried to heal my gash by adding alcohol on it and cleaning it.

"Hold still"Caitlin said.

"Caitlin you don't have to do that"Percy said.

Oh now he speaks.I thought as a glared at Percy.He's just been standing there with Jason and Leo looking for 5 minutes.

"Why?Do you guys have this food that can heal anybody in seconds"Caitlin said sarcastically.

"Actually yes but at the same time no"Jason said.

Caitlin looked at all of us a little shocked.

"Wait.Are you guys just kidding because.....no"she said when she saw all of our serious faces."Ummm...ok.I'll just leave and take care of Barry"

"Yeah..oh before you leave by any chance do you have bandages?"Percy asked.

"Yeah.We've got plenty of those.Here"Caitlin said giving us some from a cabinet behind her.

"Thanks"Annabeth said as she walked in grabbing it and giving me some ambrosia.

I mumbled a quiet thank you while she bandaged up my gash on my stomach.

"Umm....by any chance do you guys know a little about magic?"Cisco asked.

"Nope.Unfortunately for us Hazel's not here"I said.

"Yeah.But let's see"Jason said.

"Ok come on"Cisco said gesturing us to follow him.

"Wait.I'm almost.....done.Stay here Nico"Annabeth said.

I didn't listen to her as I stood up to follow the rest.

"Ok so apparently the poison in Barry isn't found anywhere in the mortal world but I..."

"And you think that the poison is from the gods or something"Jason said interrupting Cisco.

"Yes.I tried getting a sample but it's hard since Barry woke up and won't stop saying 'I'll kill those pathetic demigods'"Cisco said.

Everyone except Caitlin gave Cisco a 'Really?' face.(-_-)

"Wasn't my words"Cisco said putting his hands up defensively.

"So...where's the sample?"Leo asked.

"Right here"Cisco gestured towards the microscope.

Annabeth was the first to look inside and she immediately said.

"It's dark magic.Only one goddess can do dark magic..."

"Hecate"all of us said at the same time.

"Ummm..I'm sorry but who's Hecate?"Caitlin asked.

"Yeah"Cisco said."I don't know that much about Greek Mythology"

"How about Roman Mythology?"Jason asked.

"Sorry dude but I don't"Cisco said.

Jason just gave him a straight face.

"Oh gods"Annabeth said."Hecate is the goddess of magic, sorcery, witchcraft, crossroads, trivial knowledge, and necromancy.She can also create the Mist which is a supernatural force that can fool a mortal's mind from seeing the real thing.For example when there's a monster you mortals might think it's a pet or something cute but on the other hand us demigods.We can see through the Mist and so we can see that that cute little puppy is actually a hellhound or something else.But there are some mortals that can see through the Mist like Percy's mom"Annabeth said.