Capture the flag

Brooke's POV

Everyone started to march through the woods.Me and Misty were hearing the plans from someone.

When we reached our spot we got into position.Me and Misty were suppose to guard the flag but I got the guy that likes Misty and another guy to switch places and they agreed.

Boys.

Us two already know the rules so we just waited for the horn to blow and it did.Me and Misty started running to the other side.Dodging things, shooting arrows to people's foot, and other things and soon enough me and Misty saw the flag.It looked abandoned.Just at the top of a huge rock.

No problem.I thought.Piece of cake.

I was about to go over there until Misty stopped me.

"There's suppose to be two people guarding the flag"she whispered to me.

"Well right here it looks like no one is guarding it"I told her.

"I don't think so"she said pointing up to the tree.When I looked up I saw Annabeth looking around."See one now where's the other one"

Then we heard a branch break behind us.We both turned and saw no one.

"There's the other"Misty said smirking.

"Where?"I asked.

"That branch breaking needs to be stepped on to break"Misty said.

She's right.So that means the second person is invisible.

"We need a plan"I said.

"Yeah but we can't because the second person might be close"

That's also true.

Huh maybe we should attack.I thought.

"Maybe just attack"Misty said shrugging her shoulders.

I looked at her and smirked"Like you read my mind"

We laughed softly and we got ready.We both ran out when I counted to three and Annabeth jumped off the tree and landed softly.While next to her appeared a guy with a black sword.

Not this weirdo again.I thought bored.

"Brooke get the flag while I distract them"Misty told me and I looked at her like she was crazy but then I heard a voice in my head say.

"Listen to your sister.She's got this.Tap your necklace twice" It was a guy's voice.It sounded so familiar.I've been hearing this voice a lot but I feel like I know this person.

I did as it told me and I tapped my necklace twice while Misty tapped her bracelet twice.We found these by a river when we were 10.We found them beside us when we woke up.

Then my necklace turned into a bronze colored sword.About the perfect size for me and Misty's bracelet did the same thing.Same color and size and when it grew Annabeth and the weirdo looked at them in amazement.

"Go!!"Misty said.

I ran towards the flag and Annabeth was about to chase after me but Misty blocked her path.She even blocked the weirdo's path.Annabeth and the weirdo slashed together but Misty blocked both and so the three began sword fighting.

I started climbing faster because Misty was having trouble sword fighting both of them.

When I got the flag I jumped down and started running and Misty saw me running so she hit Annabeth in the gut with the butt of her sword and the weirdo at the same place but she kicked him and she started running behind me.I saw the river a few feet away when I heard a grunt and a thump.

When I turned I saw Misty on the ground with the weirdo on top of her.Both of their helmets fell so I could see their faces.They looked at each other.

Misty looked at me and yelled at me to go and she pushed the weirdo off and grabbed her sword and helmet and ran after me.

Oh no.They were looking at each other in the eye.That's not good.

Misty's POV

I was behind Brooke and when I saw the river I felt someone tackle me and I fell with that person on top of me.I opened my eyes and saw his brown, almost black, eyes.I felt my heart race then I noticed his helmet fell off and then I noticed mine too.We both stared into each other's eyes.

Then I looked at Brooke and saw her looking at us with the flag in hand.I yelled at her to go and I pushed the guy off of me.When I did that I felt guilty but I still continued to grab my sword and helmet.I ran towards my sister and she was already running towards the river.

I couldn't resist the urge but I turned around and I saw him looking at me and then he shook his head and grabbed his sword and helmet.

I put on my helmet and I saw more people from the other team run up to Brooke.So I ran faster so I could defend her.I slashed and dodged at them and I took them down and then we crossed the river and the horn blew meaning our team won.

Everyone from our team ran up to us and congratulated us and some had shocked faces.Percy ran up to us and said"Whoa you two went after the flag even after Clarisse said for you two to guard the flag"

We both nodded our heads and he smiled.

"No one has tried to disobey Clarisse before"he said.

Our eyes widen and we looked at each other and said"Uh oh"at the same time.

Percy nodded his head with a frown on his face and we saw Clarisse coming toward us so we hid behind Percy.

"Misty, Brooke I know you're there"Clarisse said angrily.

Everyone looked at us and at the corner of my eye I saw that guy that landed on me looking at us also.

Then Chiron came and said"Red team wins!!"Everyone from the red team cheered except for Clarisse, us two, and the blue team.

Me and Brooke smiled at Clarisse.But she wasn't pleased and we saw light over mine and Brooke's head and everyone quieted down and looked at them.

People were mumbling"Impossible" or "What.....no" or "But he only had one child" and so on.Percy looked above our heads and shook his head and said"He couldn't have.....he betrayed my mom"

Me and Brooke looked at each other and saw what we had over our heads and looked above our own and saw the same thing.It was.......

~Cliffhanger.What is it? You have to wait and see.Sorry I hadn't updated.I went to a trip for three days.So peace out guys and please comment or vote~
~princesses001~