Reading minds

Brooke's POV

No it's Dad.Of course it's me!,Misty practically yelled in my mind.

I flinched a little by the scream.

Will was looking at me weird.

"Are you ok?"he asked.

"Uh yeah.I was just hearing things"I said.

"Ummm....ok"he said unsure.

Wow.Smooth,My twin said in my mind.

Be quiet.Now where are you?,I growled in my mind.Thankfully I didn't do it that loud.

What no hi?Ok.Well....actually I don't know where I am,she said.

What do you mean you don't know where you are?!?!You ran away you should know where you are!!

Ow.Also I don't know because I was kidnapped by Khione.

"What?!?!"I accidentally said loud.

"What?"Will said.

"Nothing"I said blushing.

Ok that's it.I'll talk to you later.Peace,she said.

Misty.Don't you dare,I thought angrily.

Then I saw Will jump from surprise.

"What was that?"he asked.

Oh gods no.I thought.

-Will's POV-

Brooke's been acting weird since we both ran into each other, accidentally.But she still looks cute.

Wait what?Stop thinking that Will.She doesn't like you,I thought to myself.

"What?!?!"Brooke suddenly shouted.

I jumped a little by surprise and asked"What?"

"Nothing"Brooke said looking down while blushing.

She looks cute when she blushes.Wait?Why can't I stop thinking about her?

Then in my mind I heard a gasp and a girl shout,YOU LIKE BROOKE!!!

I jumped in surprise at that and said "What was that?"

Then there was a laugh in my mind and the same person said,It's me.Misty.

Misty?Where are you?How did you get in my mind?,I asked.

Wow no 'hello'?Rude.Also I don't know and it's one of my powers,she answered.

Hi and why are you in my mind talking to me?

Well I'm bored and I've been kidnapped by Khione.Also I'm in a sleep,she said.

Wait why did Khione kidnap you?Wait why are you talking to me and not....

Ok ok.Gods.You ask too many questions.And I don't know why.Brooke likes you too.I'm being attacked by an evil spirit.Khione wants to kill me.I'll be dead by Percy's birthday.I think......When's Percy's birthday?,she said quickly.

Wait what did you just say?

I asked when's Percy's birthday.

No like in the mid.....

Oh no.I gotta go.Khione is back.And she's stroking my hair and telling me that I'm gonna die.Please can someone help me,she said before everything was quiet.

Misty?...Misty are you there?...Hello?,then I noticed that me and Brooke made it to the dining pavilion.

"Well...thanks for walking me here even though I could've came by myself.But thanks again.I'll see you at the campfire"Brooke said running to her table where Percy was trying to balance a grape on his nose.

She slapped her hand on the table making Percy drop his grape onto the ground.

I chuckled and shook my head.

Then I noticed that the Hades table was empty.

-Nico's POV-

Ok I miss Misty even though I hadn't talked to her that much.

I heard the dinner horn but I didn't go.I was at the lake sitting by the water.

I saw the water nymphs weaving but I didn't care.

I got tired that I went to my cabin but before I was gonna open the door I heard a girl's voice in my mind screaming.

HELP ME!!!!SHE WANTS TO KILL ME!!!!!!

"Misty?"I asked turning around to see no one.

I only saw kids going to the campfire.

I only shrugged and walked into my cabin.

I felt a tug in my stomach.I really want to save Misty and keep her safe.But there's only one problem.....

Our fathers