New Demigods

(Ok since only 4 people requested to be a character I'll only choose them.The last one I'll just make it up.Peace out guys.)

Mist's POV

"As you wish my mistress" Neveah said smiling.

I glared at her and growled.

I really don't like her.I thought.

Why?She's sweet and kind.I heard Misty say in my head.

Can you just shut the f*** up.I told Misty.

Ok 1.language 2.You are in my body and 3.NEVER!!!Misty screamed in my head.

I grabbed my head and growled.

I looked down at the new demigods and they were looking at me weird.I only glared at them and they all turned towards Khione who was right beside me.

"Hello demigods"Khione said in her sweet voice.I just rolled my eyes because Khione isn't this nice to any of us.

I looked at the three demigods behind the new demigods and I saw that they also rolled their eyes.

I saw Thomas and Henry do the middle finger to Khione when she wasn't looking and I just snickered at them.Neveah just shook her head smiling.

"What are your names again?"I heard Khione say.

I looked at the eight new demigods.There were 4 girls and 4 boys.They either looked like they were 13 or 14.

One of the girls stepped forward and said"My name is Dezin and I'm 13"

Dezin looked like an average girl with her long brown hair tied up in a high ponytail.She had green eyes that looked as green as the grass that grows in Camp Half-Blood which were really green.

I bet she's a daughter of Demeter.I thought.

"Ahhh.Hello daughter of Gaea"Khione said.

"Gaea!?!?!"I screeched.

Everyone looked at me and I just rolled my eyes and bowed down to Gaea's daughter.

What the Hades?Why are you bowing down to Gaea's daughter?Gaea is evil I tell you.EVIL.I heard Misty's voice say before it got all quiet.

"Yes.Gaea has a daughter and now she's with us"Khione said."Along with my son and your half-brother"

"I have a half-brother?"I asked but then I smirked."Who is it?"I then turned towards the new demigods and inspected them.

"Well.It's Peacock of course"Khione said.

When the name Peacock came up the guy on the far left looked up.

"Yes"he said.

"Your name is Peacock?"I said snickering.

"Actually it's Thomas Lee Peacock but you can call me Lee"Lee said.

"Oh wait.I remember you.I had to kill your mother to get to you.I apologize for that"

Not.

"Yeah.I still can't believe you killed her.But I do know is that I'll get my mother's revenge sooner or later you son of a b****"Lee said growling at me.

Dezin walked up to Lee and smacked him in the head.

"Language!"she said.

"Ow.Really Dezin?"Lee said.

"Yes really.I hate it when people say swear words"she said.

I just smirked and said"I like you Dezin.I think we'll become best friends"