That kid again and the tour

Misty's POV

We walked up to Chiron and Dionysus.When we were in front of them Dionysus said.

"Ahh why hello Maria and Brianna"

"Actually it's Misty and Brooke"me and Brooke said correcting him.

"Whatever"he said.

"Ok.....um I'll have Percy give you a tour of camp"Chiron told us.

"Ok"we both said.

"Oh here he comes"Chiron said looking behind us.

When I turned around I saw Percy with the girl and a guy who I hadn't seen before.He had his head down so I can't see his face.

From the corner of my eyes I saw the guy,that took me away from my sister, looking around for me.I think.

Oh shoot.I have to hide.I thought.

"Brooke I'll be back"I whispered to Brooke in her ear.

"Why?"she whispered back looking at me.I pointed toward the direction where the guy is at.She looked that way and said"Shoot"

"Yeah and I need to hide"I said nodding my head.

"Ok now go before he sees you.I'll find you later"Brooke said.

I nodded my head and walked away from them without any of them seeing.Then later I started to run towards the cabins.

-Brooke's POV-

"Hi Percy, Annabeth, and hi to you weirdo"I said glaring at the guy.

"Hey weirdo where's your sister"he said.

The others noticed that Misty was gone also.Then the guy that took Misty away from me showed up and said.

"Hey um was it Misty.Why did you leave?"

"Ok one I'm Brooke.Misty is my twin sister and two leave her alone or the only thing you will see last is my fist"I said glaring at him.

He gulped and nodded his head and said"Um are you an Ares child"

"I don't know but I think no.Why you ask?"I asked him.

"Just because"he said running away.

"No offense but you do act like an Ares kid"Annabeth said.

"None taken and I just act like that because Misty's my only family I only have ever since we were kids.When our adoptive family died me and Misty only had each other so I'm really protective of her and she's really protective of me.So that's why I was mean to that guy because she doesn't like him"I told them.

"Oh....um is it ok if I ask how did your adoptive family die"Annabeth asked.

"Oh...um....sorry it's to personal me and Misty hadn't thought of them for a long time.After they died we swore not to talk about them anymore"I said feeling my eyes get watery because that memory is coming back to me."Now excuse me while I go find her"I said running away.

I heard footsteps behind me and when I was close to those cabins I felt a hand grab me.We both stopped and when I turned around I saw Percy.I tried holding it but I couldn't so I started to cry.Percy hugged me and I started sobbing.

Later I felt another hand touch my back and when I turned around I saw Misty frowning.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"She asked concerned.

I tried speaking but I couldn't.

"We asked her what happened to your adoptive family"Percy said.

"Oh"Misty said looking down.I saw a tear fall from her eyes.When I saw the tear I hugged her.She started to cry a little on my shoulder.

A few minutes later we stopped.

"Are you two ok now?"Percy said.

We both nodded our head.

"Ok good....so I'm suppose to give you two a tour of camp so come on"Percy said.

We walked around camp Percy pointing out what is what.So far we saw the infirmary, the climbing wall, strawberry field, the armory,etc.

"Ok and these are all the cabins.Whoever is your godly parent.You are going to live in there.By any chance do you two have any idea which one is your parent"Percy said facing us.

"No but we do know that we have a mom and dad living in New York"I said.

"Hey that's where I live.My mom and step dad live in an apartment there"he said.

"Wow really.We don't even know anything about them"Misty said sadly.

"Oh.....well I hope you get to find them"he said.

"Yeah we hope so too"me and Misty said at the same time.

Percy showed us the rest of camp and when he finished it was dinner time.We both sat at the same spot as last time.When we finished Chiron told everyone that we're doing Capture the flag.

"What's Capture the flag?"me and Misty asked at the same time to Connor and Travis.We looked at each other and said"Ok we should stop doing that..stop...stop it...stoooop...Ugh"

Connor and Travis just laughed and we stopped and looked at them.They stopped and said"It's a game where two teams play against each other.We have to get the other team's flag and bring it to our side and we win"

"Oh ok so who's in our team"I asked.

"Poseidon's cabin, Aphrodite, Ares, Apollo, Hephaestus, and some more"Connor said.

We nodded our head and they dragged us to the armory.They gave us the armor we need and just our size.

Sweet.

They almost gave us two swords and we shook our heads no.

"We already have weapons"Misty said pointing to our bows and arrows we have on our backs.

"We only need some more arrows"I said.

They nodded their heads and gave us some.We all walked to the group that were wearing a helmet with red feathers on top like ours.

"Ares leads this team"Travis whispered to us.

We nodded our heads and I looked at the flag.It had their father's sign.The boar and I know that from reading.When Percy gave us that tour he said every kid had dyslexia but the weird thing is that me and Misty don't have dyslexia.

"Ok does everyone know the plan"Clarisse said.Everyone screamed yes and put on their helmets and began marching toward the woods.

I turned toward Misty and asked"What did Clarisse said"

She shrugged her shoulders and said"I wasn't paying attention.I'm just worried because that kid is in our team"

I looked at where she was pointing at and I saw the guy that likes her.He was keep glancing at her and when he glanced again I glared at him and he looked away.

"Don't worry sis.If he gets close to you I'll tell him to get lost"I told her.

She smiled at me and said"Thanks sis"

"Your welcome"I said putting on my helmet.She laughed and put on hers too.