Meeting a group of people

Misty's POV

We were running away from a monster that was chasing us.Each month we would be attacked by a monster like 10 times.We would sometimes stop to shoot arrows at it.

We took these bows and arrows from a guy that took us in.He was a hunter so he taught two 8 year old girls how to use them.When he fell asleep we took some money,food, some old clothes from his daughters when they were young, and these bows and arrows along with some other weapons.Me being the nice one left a note saying how sorry we are for taking those things and thanks for the help.

He was an irresponsible guy to teach two 8 year old girls how to use these.For the past 6 years me and my twin sister would make our own arrows out of tree bark,strong ones.

So here we are running and shooting the monster chasing us with our arrows.The first time we saw these monsters we thought we were hallucinating until it attacked us.

We had ran away from another orphanage 3 days ago.Both of us were running out of arrows.

"Misty how much arrows do you have left!!"Brooke shouted to me.

"Like 6.You?"I shouted back.

"Also.Wait where did the girl from the orphanage said we are at"she asked me.

"Um close to Long Island"I told my twin sister.

"Ugh why didn't we go to the orphanage close to New York"

"I know right....Wait a minute look"I said pointing toward an arch only a mile away."Do you see that arch?"

"Yeah what about it"

"Maybe we could lose the monster there"

"Yeah maybe or get us killed"

"Hey it's going to the arch or keep on running"

A few seconds later Brooke replied"To the arch it is"

We ran toward the arch and on top of the arch it said some words.I think it's Greek.I kept looking at it and when we got closer I saw the words move into English.It read

"Camp Half-Blood"

"Um did you see that Brooke"I told my sister.

"Yeah"she said.Then she turned her head back to see if the monster is still following us.She yelled"DUCK!!!"

I ducked too far that I fell.Even my sister did the same and just in time because a tree flew over our heads.We got up fast and kept running.

"Thanks for the save sis"I told Brooke.

"Your welcome"she said doing the salute sign.

Then when we were like 50 feet away from the arch a conch horn blew.Me and my sister looked at each other confused.But then a guy that looked like he was 2 years older than us ran down the hill with a ballpoint pen.He looked like us.

Then later 5 more people came into sight.They all had weapons and then a girl came through them running down the hill toward us like the guy.Me being the kind girl stopped and turned around to face the monster because I won't let this monster hurt anyone.Not my twin sister or people that I barley knew.

Later Brooke noticed that I stopped and had an arrow ready to shoot.She also stopped and shouted"COME ON MISTY!! OR YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!"

"I DON'T CARE!! I WON'T LET THIS MONSTER HURT YOU!!LIKE IT DID TO OUR FIRST ADOPTED FAMILY!!"I shouted back looking at her with tears in my eyes.I saw she had tears in her eyes also.I turned back to the monster and saw that it was coming.Later Brooke was by my side with her bow ready.