Getting claimed

Brooke's POV

Right above our heads was a blue trident.Somehow I seen this sign before.Then the trident turned into different colors but stayed the same shape.

Then when it faded Chiron said"All hail Brooke and Misty, Daughters of Poseidon"Then he bowed.Later everyone did except for Percy, who had a shocked face on.

"Jackson.That's it.Percy their your full sisters!!!"Annabeth said.

Me and Misty looked at Percy with wide eyes.

Percy's our brother.We have a brother.I thought feeling tears in my eyes.

When I looked at Misty she also had tears in her eyes.

"B-brother"Misty said stuttering.

I couldn't resist the urge.I ran to Percy and hugged him crying.Even Misty was hugging him and crying.

"Aww my children are back together"I heard a man's voice say behind us.I turned around and saw a man with sea-green eyes,a black beard, and he was dressed as if he was about to go fishing.

Wait a minute.I've seen this guy before.....but he's dressed different.

"Bob?"Misty asked.

Bob looked at us and smiled.

"Hello Misty, Brooke it's nice to see you again in so long"he said kindly."Also it's not Bob.I'm Poseidon, your father"

"Y-you believed us when we told you that a monster attacked our family.Or should I 'family'"I said putting air quotes around 'family'.

"You were also the guy that told the woman from the orphanage where our real family is"Misty included.

I just nodded my head.

"Also I was the one who gave you the bracelet and necklace"he said.

We looked at our swords.I saw some ocean designs on the hilt.Then I saw something on the bottom and when I checked it was a blue orb.I tapped it and it turned back into my necklace wrapped around my neck.

Misty was too busy studying the designs but then I rolled my eyes and grabbed her sword.When I looked at the bottom I saw the same blue orb.I gave it back to her and she looked at the orb and tapped it and it turned back into her bracelet wrapped around her right wrist as if it was there the whole time.Like mine.

"Hey my sword also does that"Percy said tapping the bottom part of his sword.It turned into a ballpoint pen.

Ha we get the cooler ones. I thought smirking.

"Dad how come you never told me I have sisters"Percy said looking at our dad.

"Sally said it's not time.Believe me we wanted to tell you Percy but we couldn't.We thought if we told you then you would go out and look for them.I was looking out for them.Helping them when they were little but then they didn't need my help but I kept a close eye on them.Me and Sally decided that we would tell you when they come to camp"dad said.

"But how come you and mom gave them away.....and how come their symbol was glowing different colors"Percy asked dad.

"For your first question you have to ask your mom and for the second one.All the gods and goddesses blessed them when they were born.Even some minor ones"he answered.

"Wh...."Percy started but got interrupted by Misty and me.

"Ok can you please stop.We want to ask questions too"we said in unison.They were quiet and we continued at the same time"Thank you now so who's Sally and if you were watching over us how come you didn't adopt us"

"Freaky"I heard someone say from the crowd.

"Whoever said that you better watch it"I said angrily.

"Sally is your mom and I didn't adopt you because it wasn't safe"Poseidon said.

"Wasn't safe.Wasn't safe.Our adoptive family would either abuse us, use us as slaves, would......"I was saying getting louder and walking towards dad until I was cut off by Misty covering my mouth and dragging me back toward Percy.Right there I was all getting angry with Misty covering my mouth.I wanted to gave dad the finger or attack him but I couldn't since Misty was holding me back.

At a point, I was about to give dad the middle finger but Misty told Percy to grab me arms and so he did.She also told him to get my feet but I was keep kicking.Unfortunately for me, he accomplished and they started carrying me out of the forest and into a cabin which is probably Percy's.

Soon to be Percy's, Misty's, and mine.

Once they got me inside.Percy let go of my legs and when my feet hit the ground Misty let's go of me.

I got up quickly and groaned.

"Why did you take me out of there?"I said angrily.

"Just because"my sister said.

I was about to respond until there was a knock at the door.

"If that's dad...."I started but Percy interrupted.

"That's not dad.If it was then he wouldn't knock he would already be in here"he said.

"Then who is it"Misty asked.

Percy shrugged and went to answer the door.When he opened the door I thought.

Weirdo alert

"Hey Nico, what are you doing here?"Percy asked.

The weirdo's name is Nico.I thought.

"Hey Percy can I talk to.....um Brooke I think"he said.

"What do you want weirdo?"I said walking up to him.

"Oh never mind.Not Brooke, Misty.Can I talk to Misty?"he said glaring at me.

Misty walked up to the door and said"What up"but then her eyes widen.

"Yes.It's Misty not Brooke that I need to talk to"Nico said.

B****

"Um ok.Misty are you ok with that?"Percy asked.

"Um yeah sure"Misty said looking down.

Nico left with Misty following.

I wonder......

Then my thoughts were interrupted when Percy turned around and said"Hey dad"

Oh no.