Trouble

Percy's POV

Me,Annabeth,Brooke,Dylan,and MJ ran towards the infirmary when all of a suddenly we saw one of the guys from the palace get thrown out of the infirmary.The door slammed on his face and he looked sad,angry,and most importantly hurt.

"Hey what happened?Is everything alright with Misty?"I asked as we approached him.

"Why don't you ask the guy in there.I only came to apologize and make everything alright but noooo I can't since I'm Khione's son"he said standing up and stomping away.

"What was that all about?"Brooke asked.

I only shrugged and opened the door leading into the infirmary and what I saw made my blood boil.

In front of me I saw Nico di Angelo kissing my little sister,Misty River Jackson.

I walked up to them to pull him away from her when suddenly I saw Misty's hands move.One of her hands moved towards Nico's hair and stayed there.

That only made my blood boil more so I grabbed Nico's collar and pulled him back.He landed on the floor in front of me, shocked.

"How dare you kiss my little sister,Di Angelo?"I asked furious.

"Percy stop"I heard Misty's voice say behind me.

I turned to see her stand up from the infirmary bed and stand in front of me.

"Don't hurt him.Can't you see.I love Nico and you can't do anything about it"Misty said with her sea-green eyes shining."He saved me"

"Awww"I heard three voices say from the door.It was Annabeth,MJ,and surprisingly Brooke that said 'aww'.

"Really?I won't allow this!Even dad would agree with me!"

"WELL DAD'S NOT HERE AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS NOW!!"Misty screamed at me.

"WELL I'M THE OLDEST IN THIS FAMILY AND YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME!YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE NICO EVER AGAIN!!"I yelled to her.Big mistake.The next thing she said broke my heart.

"I HATE YOU PERSEUS JACKSON!!"with that said Misty ran out of the infirmary.

"Misty!"I screamed about to go run after her but Brooke stopped me.

"I'll get her Percy.Right now she just needs a twins help"Brooke said running after her.

"I'll go check on her too.Just in case"Dylan said running after Brooke.

I ran a hand through my messy raven black hair and groaned.

What else can go wrong?I thought.

I heard a groan behind me and I turned to see Barry,Neveah,and Hollie sit up.

"What happened?"Barry asked."Where am I?"

"Nico!"Neveah screamed happily running up to him and hugging him.

"I'm not a hugger but since you're my sister I'll let this slide"Nico said awkwardly wrapping his arms around Neveah.

"Awww"Annabeth and MJ said.That just earned them a glare from Nico and an eye roll from Neveah.

"Umm..hello?Is anyone gonna answer my questions?"Barry asked interrupting the brother and sister moment between Nico and Neveah.

"I'll tell you about the 'what happened' part.One word.Khione"Hollie said."Turns out she gave you something that turned you evil and you were out for I don't know how long.I think almost everyone was also infected except some of us"

"Now about the 'where' part.You are in Camp Half-Blood.Where all the demigods live and train to become heroes"MJ said."Is that it?Annabeth am I correct about that?"

"Yes.Barry,you are lucky that Chiron let you pass the border.If he didn't then you'll probably be hurting someone right now"Annabeth said.

"Oh ok.Thanks for the information.Well I should go get back home.Caitlin and Cisco are probably worried about me.Thanks for the help.Tell Misty and Brooke that I will miss them.Bye"Barry said before disappearing in a red and yellow lightning streak heading out the door.

"Ok I'm sorry that this isn't the right moment to say this but he's kinda cute"MJ said.

I just rolled my eyes at MJ and that caused all the girls to start laughing.

Oh brother.

-Misty's POV-

"I hate Percy.Doesn't he understand that I can take care of myself.I'm already old enough to have boyfriend.He doesn't understand anything about me and my past"I said to myself.Tears were streaming down my face as I thought of what happened earlier.

I was in the woods,crying.It's been 10 minutes since that event happened.

"Misty!Where are you?!"I heard someone scream.Brooke.

I just looked at where I heard the voice come from and got up from my spot and started walking in the opposite direction.

I don't want to be found just yet.Sure Brooke has been there for me my entire life but I think right now I can take care of this problem myself.

I heard a twig snap a couple feet behind me.I looked behind me to see Brooke and Dylan not that far away from me.Luckily they weren't looking at me and that gave me a chance to start running.

I ran and ran and when I heard some footsteps behind me I just started to run faster.

When I passed a large tree I felt someone grab me and pull me towards them covering my mouth.

I was gonna scream but then I saw Brooke and Dylan pass by me.When they left out of sight the hand covering my mouth disappeared and I was turned around to face the person.

The person in front of me was the one person I didn't except to visit a daughter of Poseidon.

Hades.

"Stay away from my son!"he growled.Then everything around us melted and when everything cleared we were in a throne room.

"Where am I?"I asked frightened.

"You are now in the underworld.In my domain and you will never leave"Hades said before everything turned black.

~The End.
Yay I finished this book but don't worry there will be a sequel.Don't take this story out of your library just yet.I'll tell you guys when the sequel is out.So as always love you guys and peace out✌.~
~Princesses001~