Meeting an actual Goddess

(I'm sorry about the video.I just really liked it.So please share this video.Like the video says.Do you really see immigrants like that?)

Barry's POV

I ran into that freak storm just to capture that women but what do I get.I get hit and then get face-planted to an icy floor.

Once I hit the ground I feel empty.I feel like all my speed was drained away by that freak storm.

When I tried to stand up or at least sit up I just instantly fell to the floor again.

I tried to get up a whole bunch of times but I couldn't.Right when I was gonna give up I saw some pair of ice-covered high-heels stand in front of me.

I looked up only to see that women from earlier.I gotta admit she looks hot.(-_- Sorry had to)

"Oh look what we have here.Another mortal with a costume"the women said tauntedly.

"You came just in time to watch the show.I call it....The Day Misty River Jackson Dies"she said.I could see it in her eyes that she was happy about this.

Wait.Did she just say Misty?I thought.

"Mi-misty?....Where's..M-Misty?"I said weakly.

"Oh.So you're being affected.Huh...never thought that a mortal could have powers.But yes.Misty is here.See"she said pointing towards a bed on the far side of the room I was in.

On the bed I saw a girl that looked like Brooke but was paler and skinner and also had wavy and long raven black hair.

It was Misty.

"Oh where's my manners?I'm Khione.Goddess of Snow"she said.

"Goddess?"I asked confused.

"Oh yes.You see the gods are real and I'm one of them.But no one knows me since I'm just a minor goddess.But..oh that won't last long.Once the evil controls Misty then I can put my plan into action and kill the gods and finally make Gaea rise and I'll become queen.Everyone will finally know who I am but I can't do any of that if those pathetic demigods stop me.No, I won't be destroyed again.Huh....maybe I can use you in my plan but I have to think about it, toodles"she said before she disappeared in a cloud of snow.

I shivered and tried my best to crawl towards Misty.I was only a few inches from reaching the bed and when I grabbed the bed I sat myself up.

I tried to catch my breath and tried to stand up but I couldn't.

It was like my powers and strength just magically disappeared.

I was thinking about what Khione said.

"Once the evil controls Misty then I can put my plan into action and kill the gods and finally make Gaea rise and I'll become queen.Everyone will finally know who I am but I can't do any of that if those pathetic demigods stop me."

Demigods?What are demigods?Gods?Gaea?Evil control Misty?....Misty.

I looked up at Misty and noticed that her wrists were bleeding.I got on my knees as quick as I can and looked at her wrist.

On her left wrist was a freshly done deep cut.I looked around the room and spotted a gauze on a dresser which was on the other side of the room.

Why does this woman have a gauze?I thought.

I was gonna pick myself up to get the gauze but then I heard groaning from Misty's bed.

I turned and I saw Misty covering her eyes.I noticed that her cut from her left wrist was gone.