Back

(That's Dylan in the picture above.)

Nico's POV

"NEVEAH!!"I screamed as Khione held the dagger,which she used to knock Neveah down,tightly.

I wonder why she didn't stab her?But knocking her down is better than stabbing I guess.

"Oh don't worry son of Hades.She's fine....for now"Khione said raising her dagger.

"Neveah!"I heard someone scream behind Khione.

Khione turned in time to be stabbed in the stomach by a Stygian Iron sword.

"YOU MONSTER!!YOU DARE HURT MY HALF-SISTER AND BEST FRIEND"yelled a guy.

I ran up to them when the guy removed his sword from Khione's stomach.

"Die b****"he mumbled angrily.

"You and your friends will never get Misty back nor gonna get out of here alive"Khione said clenching her stomach.

"We will"I said angrily creating cracks on the floor.Everyone that was close to me stepped back except the guy next to me.

"You won't hurt any of us anymore!Go to Tartarus b****!"I said creating a hole underneath Khione making her fall to Tartarus.The deepest part of the underworld.

"How could you kill my mistress?!"Mist said throwing the girl on top of her towards the wall.Unfortunately for Leo he was in the way so they both hit the wall,groaning"I'll kill you for that!"

She stood up and held her sword tightly.She then tried to stab me but I blocked it.She aimed towards my head but she didn't get the chance to as someone pushed her.

I looked towards the person and I noticed that it was Misty.The real Misty but she looked like a spirit that was quickly fading.

"What?How.."Mist asked getting close to the hole I created.

"Some demigods betrayed you.Now leave my friends and family ALONE!"Misty said pushing her towards the hole.

Mist fell but she quickly grabbed Misty's hand pulling her down with her.

"MISTY!!"me,Brooke,Percy,Sally, Jason,Leo,and Annabeth screamed.

"HELP!!"Misty yelled.

"LET GO YOU B****!"I heard Mist yell.

I layed down on the dirt and looked over the edge.I saw them hanging onto the ledge a couple feet below.

Wow this reminds me of when Percy and Annabeth fell into Tartarus.

"Grab my hand"I said stretching out my hand for Mist to get.

"As if b****"Mist snapped at me.Misty was hanging onto her ankles frightened.She looked as if her life depends on those ankles, which they do.

"Why didn't I do this earlier?!"Misty asked out loud.

"Do what?"me and Mist asked looking at her.

"This"Misty said taking off a dagger charm from her charm bracelet while still holding onto Mist.

The dagger charm grew into full size and she stabbed Mist on the ankle.

Mist screamed out in pain and almost let go of the edge.

"Motherf***** that hurts!"Mist screeched.

"I know.That's why I did that"She said holding on tightly.Then Misty met my eyes and then screamed"THOMAS NOW!!"

I looked behind me and saw a guy with gray hair run up to me and pour something down towards them.I heard some screaming and complaining as the vial became empty.