Truth

Percy's POV

"Mom.I don't think we have enough time to start from the beginning since we are out of the camp's boarders.And there are three powerful demigods standing right here"I said.

"Really?Who's the third?"MJ said looking at me.

"Oooh burn"Dylan said.

"You do realize I'm older,right?"I said looking at both of them with a 'really' face.

"You do realize I'm taller, right?"Dylan said walking up to me.It's true but he was only 1 inch taller.Like Jason.

"Yeah but I'm still the oldest"I said.

"Boys boys.Stop fighting.Dylan leave your older brother alone"mom said.

"Ha"I said to Dylan.

"You too Percy.Leave your little brother alone"

"Ha"Dylan said crossing his arms sticking his tongue out at me.

"You two are st**** and rude"MJ said."You didn't even let mom tell you the truth.You two should listen cause you'll learn about.....Amber"

I saw tears form in MJ's eyes again but she turned away before any fell down.

"Who's Amber?"me and Dylan asked at the same time.

"SHE'S YOUR LITTLE SISTER ST**** HEADS!!BUT YOU TWO DON'T EVEN CARE!!PERCY YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO KNOW HER!!I thought you were my brother and cared for all of us but I guess I was wrong"MJ screamed before lowering her voice.She was sobbing by now and I went to comfort her but she just pushed me away.

"MJ"I said softly but she interrupted me.

"Don't MJ me.If you want to know why I'm crying then you would listen to mom...I'll go check on Misty.Hopefully she's fine"she said before running towards camp.

I turned to face the others and saw everyone else there.The kids from the palace where standing there shocked and one of them was carrying an unconscious Barry.

"Ummm...what happened to him?"I asked awkwardly.

"He appeared out of nowhere back at the palace and almost killed me.Luckily Jason came to the rescue and knocked him out"Brooke said after a minute of silence.

"Come on everyone.They need a little family time"Jason said to the others.

They started to march up the hill and when they were out of sight I turned back around to see a disappointed mom.

"Percy.If you knew what MJ knows you would've acted differently in this situation"mom said softly.

"I know now.Now can you please tell me who Amber is?"I asked.

"Amber?"Brooke asked."Why does that name sound so familiar?"

"Cause it's your little sister's name...Your dead little sister"mom said looking down.

"Dead?But...how?"Dylan asked.

"Well let me start from the beginning.When Percy and MJ were born your father didn't want to leave.He tried to convince all the gods that he wanted to start a family with me but Zeus disapproved of it.So after two years your father finally came back.He stayed a little longer and right before he left the second time he found out that I was pregnant again.He thought I was only gonna have one child but oh boy was he wrong"mom said laughing.

"Was he surprised that you were gonna have me,Dylan,and Misty?"Brooke said chuckling.

"More than surprised"that caused everyone to laugh including Paul.