Alive?

Misty's POV

I woke up in a dark room.There wasn't any light yet I could see very well.My head was pounding badly.

"Hello?"I asked looking around.

"Hello Misty River Jackson"I heard someone say.

I cringed at my full name.I really hated my middle name cause everyone makes fun me because of it.

"Mist?WHERE ARE YOU,YOU MONSTER?!?!"I screamed.

I heard an evil laugh and then I saw a door open.Someone walked out and I saw that it was me.

Well not really me.It was Mist.

But 'I' had black eyes with red irises.Also 'I' was wearing some clothing that I would rather kill myself than wear.

'I' was wearing some tight looking black skinny jeans with a black and red tight looking blouse.'I' had bright red lip stick with some black earrings,bracelet,and high-heels.Also there was a red jewel ring on my ring finger.

"I'm right there but I think I wouldn't call myself a monster"Mist said laughing.

"Ok 1) What are you wearing and 2) Where am I?"

"To answer you're first question I'm wearing this since I found it and I look ho..."

"Don't even finish that word.If you do then I'll vomit.I already feel sick and dizzy"I said interrupting her.Then all of a sudden I started to sneeze uncontrollably.

"Oh I forgot that you're allergic to perfume.Oh well.Anyways to answer your second question.We're in a room in Khione's palace.Khione finally found out a way to get you out of my body.So....now you're a spirit that's dying slowly.Unfortunately everyone can see you even your pathetic family and friends.But no worry.They're locked up downstairs with the rest of your family except your dad.But no matter.Sooner or later he'll die and he can't help you because that's against the rules.So have fun dying,toodles"

With that said Mist walked out of the room and closed the door.I heard some clicking and I knew that I was locked in.

Brooke.Come on can you hear me?I thought.

N.......t.................w.......ere........I heard.

What?I said in response.

I didn't hear anything.I waited for a couple minutes but I still heard nothing.

I looked around and tried to stand up but I couldn't.I just fell back.

I tried a couple more times but it was no use.

Dad please help.I thought.

-Brooke's POV-

Br..........ke..........Co........n.............. .hear..............e.Was the first thing I heard when I came conscious.

My head was pounding but I knew that voice all to well.

Misty.

Not that much.Where are you?I asked in my head.

W.............t?Was all I heard.

Misty?Can you hear me?I thought.I didn't hear anything so I waited.After a few minutes I got nothing so I just opened my eyes.

I looked around taking in my surrounding.I recognized the place because this is the last thing I saw before Mist knocked me out.

Only this time there were more people chained up and they were some girls and the others.They were all unconscious.

Luckily for me Percy was next to me.

"Percy!"I whisper-yelled.

Nothing.

"Percy!"I said again but louder.

Nothing.

"Percy!"

Nothing.

I sighed and then got an idea.

"MOM LOOK OUT!!"I screamed.

That earned me a confused look from mom and a fully awake Percy.

"Mom!"he screamed trying to take out his pen until he realized he was chained up.

"What?What is this?Why am I chained up?!"Percy asked.

"Oh I think I can answer those questions"we heard someone say from the stairs.

By now everyone was awake and looking towards the stairs.There stood the one person I hate the most.Actually two.

Khione and Mist.

~I apologize for the short chapter but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!I hope everyone has a great New Year.One announcement.Me and two friends @Wolf44122 and @im_a_dam_demigod created a book called Our Crazy Demigod Lives.It's a Percy Jackson fanfic.So that's it.Love you guys and have a great New Year.Peace out✌.~
~Princesses001~