Introducing Dylan and Dara

Dylan's POV

"Come on Dara.Please let me get a nose piercing like you"I begged to Dara for the hundredth time this week.

"For the last time.NO!"Dara snapped at me.

"You're mean"I said pouting.

"And you're annoying"Dara said.

"Come on.Pweas"I said doing my best puppy dog eyes ever.

Every girl that passed by either awed or twirled their hair towards me.

"Stop acting like a baby.You know that won't work.It hasn't worked since we were 11"Dara said.

I know what you're thinking:What's going on or who's Dylan and Dara?

Well let me explain.

Hi my name is Dylan Storm Jackson and I'm 14.I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma and go to Riverfield Country Day School.(it's an actual school)It's a private school where me,Dara,and my other friends go to.So far I'm the smartest in my class.

Everyone is impressed that I have the highest grades in school since I do have ADHD.

Me,Dara,and some of my other friends have ADHD but I can control mine.

Dara and the others on the other hand can't control it and they all are practically almost failing all their classes but luckily I'm here.

Dara and her family took me in when I was only 9 and I've been living with them ever since.

I have sea-green eyes and raven black hair.I'm 6'1 and I'm a ladies man.

Well at least that's what Dara told me.

Now for my adopted sister Dara.She's an awesome sister and all but I want to find my real siblings and parents.

Dara is really protective and all but I'M Fu**** OLDER THAN HER.I'm not the baby.

Anyways...I am one of those guys that look like I have a surfers body.Even though I live in Oklahoma I know how to surf because when I was younger I lived in California and I use to surf a lot.

I remember some bits of pieces of my past like the day where my bestest friends Misty and Brooke Gonzalez left to an orphanage because their family died by something unknown.

Back then my name was Dylan Flores but when I turned 6 my supposedly 'parents' told me that I was adopted and they kicked me out and left me out on the streets.

Alone.

Before they kicked me out they told me to go find my twin sisters Misty and Brooke Jackson.From that day until now I've been searching for Misty and Brooke.

Now that I think of it I use to call Misty and Brooke Gonzalez my sisters since we did look alike and had many things in common.

Well anyways.I love to swim and go on adventures and to sing and...well the list goes on and on.

-Dara's POV-

Hi.I'm Dara Dia.I'm currently 14 years old and I live with my dad Dev Dia and my stepmother Samantha.I also live with my brother Dylan Jackson.Even though Dylan isn't my actual brother I still call him my brother.

So here's a little about myself.

I'm 5'2 and I have black curly hair.I have these hideous purple glasses and they don't really go with my tan skin.I also have a nose piercing on my left nostril.

I found Dylan at a park when I was 9 and he has stayed with us ever since.

Now here's a little about my past.