Telling the truth

Percy's POV

I saw Misty run past me and she looked like as if she was about to cry.Then some minutes went by and Brooke passed me and then later she passed me again but she looked mad this time.

What happened? I thought to myself.

"Hey Annabeth I'll be right back!"I shouted towards Annabeth who was sword fighting Piper.

She just nodded her head and I left running towards where Misty went running.It led towards our cabin and when I entered I saw Misty on her bunk bed asleep.

When I walked up to her I saw that she has been crying.Right there I started to get protective,angry,and worried.

I mean I am her older brother and older brother's are suppose to protect their younger siblings.Right.

I leaned down and kissed my little sister's forehead and she squirmed a little but still stayed asleep.

"I love you little sis.And I promise I'll be there to protect you and your sister.I'll protect you no matter what.Not because you and Brooke are my little sisters but because you two,mom,and dad are my world....and I want my world to be complete"I said.

Then when I turned around to walk away I heard Misty mumble.

"Love you too brother.You're my world also"

I smiled at her and walked back towards her and sat down.She sat up rubbing her eyes.She looked like a little baby rubbing their eyes sleepy.

"Are you ok?"I asked her.

"Yeah...why you ask?"she said.

"Because it looks like you were crying"

"Oh.Sorry it's just that...."

"Why are you apologizing sis?"I asked.

"I don't know.But I.....um....was crying because...um......I was remembering about how my supposedly family died"she said water already forming in her eyes.

I was curious and worried that I said"How did they die?"

Then I realized what I said.I was about to say something but Misty interrupted by telling me what happened.

"Well it started in a July.Me,Brooke,and the rest of us were going to the beach.Me and Brooke were only 4 years old.Well about half way there something hit the car we were in and luckily none of us got hurt.But when we got out of the car we saw this monster.I thought I was hallucinating until it attacked us.The creature went towards me and Brooke until our fake siblings pushed us out of the way.My parents went towards the car and got some things out and they told our siblings to go and take us where it's safe.So they carried us and took us home but when we were a few feet away I saw the monster eat my parents alive and then it went after us.When we got home our older brother and sister took us in our room and told us to stay.We did.Then later we heard crashing,screaming,roaring,and gun shooting.Then everything went quiet and me and Brooke went downstairs to see yellow dust everywhere and our siblings on the floor surrounded by a pool of blood.We didn't know anything and so we went over to them to wake them up but they didn't and we found out that they were dead.Then later the police came since our neighbor said they heard shouting and gun shooting.They took us to the police station and they didn't believe us until Bob or should I say dad told us that he believed us and that we are in danger.We didn't know what he was talking about since we were 4 and....yeah.They took us to an orphanage nearby where we first got adopted and the rest is just us running away and getting adopted and things like that"Misty finished.She was crying again.

I hugged her and she hugged back crying on my shoulder.

Why did we have to get separated? I thought.

-Brooke's POV-

"Nico"I said angrily as I walked up to him.

He turned around and had a bored face on.

"What do you want,Jackson?"he said angrily also.

"Watch it or I'll tell my brother your secret crush on him"I said.Luckily no one was around.But I wish one person was here.And that person is Clarisse.She would have laughed.

When I said that Nico's eyes grew wide.Then he just glared at me.

"I don't have a crush on your brother"he said still glaring.

"Then how come that Jason kid said so"I said.

"Jason.I'll kill him"he mumbled to himself.

"Ha you do like him.Even that Will kid that I don't know"

"Fine I'll admit it.But that was long ago.Also don't tell Misty"he said saying the last sentence scared.

"Why don't you want me to........You like my sister don't you"I said shocked and scared.

He started to blush but then said"No I don't!"

"Yeah you do.And it's weird....For me.Why was she crying then?"I mumbled the last part to myself but Nico heard.

"Wait Misty was crying?Who made her cry?"he asked angrily clenching his hands into fists.

"See you like her"I said.

"For the last time I don't!"he yelled.Then the shadows nearby started to go towards him and the ground started to shake a little and a crack appeared on the ground.

I started to become scared because I started to remember one of my pasts.

One that I don't want to remember.