The beginning

Nico's POV

I woke up and I was covered in cold sweat.I just had a nightmare and it was Misty lying in a bed in a palace made of ice and Khione came in with a dagger and then I woke up.

I quickly put on a shirt and some pants and my aviator jacket and ran to the big house.I didn't care about the harpies and if I get into trouble I just had to tell Chiron about my dream.

When I got to the big house I saw Brooke and Percy there along with Annabeth,Jason,and Leo.

"Did you also get the same dream?"Leo asked.

"Yeah"I said.

Chiron was in the room pacing around while Annabeth was arguing about the prophecy.

"Chiron we all can't go.Six demigods is a bad choice because we all can attract many monsters and there's..."

"But the prophecy said'Six demigods shall go save the lost'"Brooke said.

"Yeah...Also how did you get that bracelet?"Percy said pointing to Brooke's bracelet.

"I don't know.Can't you listen Percy.I told you like 100 times...At least"she said hitting Percy on the back of his head.

"Ow.No need to be rude"Percy whined while rubbing his head.

Brooke just rolled her eyes and groaned in annoyance at her annoying older brother.

"Your right Brooke.You six are the chosen ones to go save Misty"Chiron said.

"One thing that I don't understand is why does the prophecy say'Only love will break the curse'.What curse?Also how can love break it?"Leo asked.

"Yeah.Also what does it mean by'She'll be far but close'?"Jason asked.

"I don't know either but I do know is that we're the six who have to go save my sister and that Khione kidnapped her"Brooke said.

"But how are we going to find her?This is a big world"Annabeth added in.

"I don't know but you six should go to bed and pack because you six are leaving in the morning"Chiron said.

Nobody argued and we all left to our cabin and when we passed my cabin Brooke stopped me and growled out"Listen if you mess this up I'll hurt you.I know that you like my sister but she's my sister and I really care for her and if I see you touch her I swear to the gods that I'll never stop looking for you until your dead"

After that she walked to her cabin.I walked inside my cabin and thought of what she said and thought about the dream and also about the prophecy.

When are things going to get better?

-Brooke's POV-

"Brooke we can just pack in the morning"Percy said as I was running around the cabin packing everything that I needed.

"No.I want to pack now so we can leave early"I said.

"Brooke calm down.I miss Misty too and even the others but right now you have to calm down"Percy said grabbing my shoulders.

"No!You don't understand.I've been with Misty my whole entire life and it feels weird without her next to me.You don't understand anything about us because we weren't with you.You were with mom the entire time while me and Misty had to run away.If only you knew how it feels to be missing someone you love and have been with your entire life.How it feels to not have your parents around to guide you.It took us years to finally understand what we have to go through"I said as tears started to fall down."I can't lose my sister again"